With Translator HD, you can translate any text between 58 world languages. All you have to do is select your source and target languages, type your text and click on the translation button. It's as simple as that.
You don't even have to type your text. Just speak and your speech will be converted into text and translated instantly.
You can send your translation via Email or SMS or share it on Facebook or Twitter from inside the app.
If you need to communicate in a foreign language you don't speak, then this app IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU.
- Translate your text in the language of your choice.
- Send your translation as a message or email.
- Share your text or translation on social networks.
- Copy your translation into other apps on your iPad.
:: SUPPORTED LANGUAGES ::
- Chinese (traditional)
- Haitian Creole
Need to communicate in a foreign country?
THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET YOUR COPY NOW.
- Minor changes
Ratings and Reviews
Worthless does not work
Do not download. Does not work. Not worth the space on your iPad.
Very good l like
1) great list of languages!!
2) fairly clear about how to use, but could use the word "Play" under the arrow to play the translation. I didn't even realize it was there at first. More instructions would be nice.
3) also, a slide bar for playback would be great for us who are trying to learn a language. Native speed is just way too fast. With a slide bar you could alter the speed as needed as you start to catch on to the language. Also, an Erase or Delete text button would be great.
4) otherwise, very handy! Spoken entries are pretty accurate! I like it.
- Tensift Software
- 13.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Tensift Software SARL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.