By Matthias Gansrigler
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Start downloads on your Mac remotely from your iPhone or iPad.
Add URLs to any kind of file in Transloader on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and it will sync them to your Mac for download.
This way, if you come across a link to a zip or dmg on your iPhone, for example, and want to download it, you just paste that link into Transloader for iOS and it will be synced to this Mac app where it will be downloaded, ready for when you're in front of your Mac again.
- The free iOS app Transloader on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 7.1 or newer
- The same iCloud account on your iOS device and Mac (available for free from Apple)
- For Push Notifications, OS X Yosemite and iOS 8 are required
For further information, please visit Transloader's website.
If you have any feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to write me by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on twitter at @TransloaderApp or @eternalstorms.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Sends push notifications to your iOS device when downloads finish
- Double-click onto a finished download opens the file in Finder or shows the link in your browser
- Transloader's interface has been updated to fit in perfectly with OS X Yosemite
- The status of sharing site-downloads is updated more appropriately
- Less calls to iCloud
- Fixed a bug where, in preferences, the download location could not be changed by clicking onto an item in the path control
Please update Transloader on your iOS devices as well!
It comes with great new features like a Today Widget so you can quickly see the state of your downloads in Notification Center, an Action Extension to easily add multiple URLs from a website from your browser to Transloader, push notifications for finished downloads and many smaller improvements and bug fixes.
It is available for free on the iOS App Store!
Thank you for using Transloader and the great feedback you've been giving me.
If you have a minute, please consider leaving a little review on the Mac- and/or iOS App Store - it would mean a lot to me.
I'd like to invite you to my blog at http://blog.eternalstorms.at or to follow me on twitter (@TransloaderApp or @eternalstorms) if you'd like to follow the development process of my apps or get tips and tricks on how to get the most out of them.
Thank you kindly,
I especially like how it automatically handles magnet links properly. The iOS action extension can be used to send URLs from basically anywhere. Recommended!
A utility I have been waiting a long time for.
For ages I had wanted an easy way to take an URL and download it to my Mac. I just assumed there would be an easy way. There wasn't. Until now.
I have the (free) Mac app running on my MacMiniColo.net machine, and send URLs from my iPhone or iPad. A minute or so later, I get a notification that it was downloaded.
It's that simple.
I changed the Mac app’s download directory to ~/Dropbox/Downloads/ so that the download will be synced to all of my Macs as well.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 09, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Matthias Gansrigler
- © Eternal Storms Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor