By Panic, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
DOWNLOAD, UPLOAD, AND MANAGE FILES ON YOUR SERVERS.
Includes Panic Sync, our secure, super sync service — for FREE.
If you're a pretty serious nerd like us, you probably have access to an FTP, SFTP, WebDAV or Amazon S3 server that you use for, say, web serving, group collaboration, as a personal cloud storage service, or who knows what.
Transmit for iOS allows you to connect to that server and manage all your files, exactly as you'd expect. Transfer. Make folders. Rename. Delete. Set Permissions. You know how it works, and Transmit does it.
But it gets a lot better. Thanks to the power of iOS, Transmit will also extend the standard iOS Share sheet — the one you see in, say, Photos or Voice Memos, when you tap the Share button — to include a brand-new Transmit button. That means you can now share your Photos directly to your SFTP server, or share a podcast voice memo straight to Amazon S3. It's incredibly powerful.
And there's one more cool iOS thing: in compatible applications, like iWork, you can Open a document directly off your server. And when you hit Save, it will silently and perfectly upload back to your server. In other words, you can use your server as your own seamless cloud storage. Amazing.
We're just getting started.
• Full Remote File Management
Log in to your server. Upload. Download. Rename. Edit permissions. Make folders. Do it all.
• Save & Upload Files from the iOS Share Sheet
You can quickly send an image from your Photos, an audio file from Messages, or any iOS app that uses the standard system "Share" sheet, to your Mac or server.
• Connect to FTP, SFTP, S3, DreamObjects and WebDAV
Full support for Transmit's entire suite of protocols is now available to iOS users.
• Twin-Turbo Background Transfer Engine
The full power of Transmit's transfer engine is available, even while Transmit is in the background.
• The Joy of Drag & Drop
Why do no iOS apps use drag and drop? We wondered that too. Especially satisfying on the iPad — with Local files on the left and Remote on the right, it's smooth as silk to drag over a file.
• Edit Documents from Compatible Third-Party Apps
Third-party applications that implement the iCloud document picker have instant access to Transmit as a file source. Opening and saving files in these apps will relay changes back to Transmit to be uploaded onto your server.
• Panic Sync
You can sync your saved servers and credentials with Panic Sync, and keep them updated between Transmit for iOS, Coda for iOS, and Coda for Mac (requires Coda 2.5). Stay tuned for support in Transmit for Mac.
YOU ARE NOW YOUR OWN CLOUD.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY TRANSMIT FOR iOS.
What's New in Version 1.3.7
Hi, friends! Some nice new things in 1.3.7:
• Panic Sync: Added fine-grained control for merging Panic Sync data
• Panic Sync: Added support for resetting repositories directly from Transmit
• Support for iOS 11
• Panic Sync: Fixed an issue which could silently switch from "Transmit" to the "Transmit & Coda" repository
• Panic Sync: De-authorizing the current device no longer causes a crash
• Various improvements to overall stability
• Fixed an issue preventing connections to servers with both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
• Fixed an issue which prevented "Host Key Changed" alerts from appearing in some cases
• Tapping a key generated in Transmit no longer causes a crash
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 22, 2017
- Version: 1.3.7
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Panic, Inc.
- © 2017 Panic Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.