Welcome to the official Transperth app for up-to-date public transport information on your iPhone in the Perth metro area. With this free app you can:
* find the next services from any stop, station or jetty
* plan your journey and view it on a map
* ‘watch’ your journey so you can countdown to when your service arrives
* save your favourite journeys for quick access to timetable information
* view disruption and fare information
* get your SmartRider balance
* access real time train and bus (trial) information
Depending on your mobile data plan, mobile data charges may apply as you use the app.
Transperth would love to hear what you think of it. You can provide feedback via the app or ask us to include other features you think will help you and others on your journey with us.
July 2018 fares update.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for what it does, but...
The app is convenient for planning journeys. However, the screen layout limits number of usable my places to the first 4 – t
I'm spending some time abroad in Perth, and this app has been really helpful for getting around the city! I haven't experienced any of the problems that the last reviewer had, and it does remember even if I close the app. My only suggestion would be to make it show your current location on the map, like Google Maps does. Do that, and it'll be 5 stars!
Worst app ever
Terrible app, doesn't display useful train times. Is slow and hangs constantly. Everytime you close, it forgets everything you did. Should be redesigned from the ground up.
- Public Transport Authority
- 11.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Public Transport Authority 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.