TransUnion: Score and Report is available exclusively for TransUnion Credit Monitoring members. This app is packed with everything you need to monitor, understand and protect your credit – all in one place. Stay on top of any changes to your personal data, protect your credit report and identity, and get the tools you need to help you make smart credit and financial choices all in a matter of seconds—at home, on the train, in the bank—wherever and whenever you need access to your credit information.
MONITOR & PROTECT YOUR CREDIT, QUICKLY AND CONVENIENTLY
With TransUnion: Score and Report, you can instantly:
• Login using the same username and password as your web-based TransUnion Credit Monitoring account
• Check your credit score and report to see where you stand- refresh both daily to stay up to date
• Get instant alerts about critical credit report changes
• Prevent thieves from applying for new credit in your name using your TransUnion or Equifax credit reports with Credit Lock Plus – powered by Multi-Bureau Lock – and unlock whenever you want to apply for new credit
• Learn what’s influencing your credit score through Score Factors, so you can take positive action
• Use our Debt Analysis tool to calculate your debt-to-income ratio
• Check your credit account information to get a complete and up-to-date picture of your credit history
• Review credit inquiries and get alerts the moment TransUnion receives a request for your credit report as part of a credit application
• View public records associated with your name
• Have peace of mind with up to $1,000,000 Identity Theft Insurance
Join more than 12 million consumers who have used TransUnion Credit Monitoring. Download the app today!
Information is a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we realize that. We are dedicated to finding innovative ways information can be used to help individuals make better and smarter decisions. We help uncover unique stories, trends and insights behind each data point, using historical information as well as alternative data sources. This allows a variety of markets and businesses to better manage risk and consumers to better manage their credit, personal information and identity. Today, TransUnion has a global presence in more than 30 countries and a leading presence in several international markets across North America, Africa, Latin America and Asia. Through the power of information, TransUnion is working to build stronger economies and families and safer communities worldwide.
We call this Information for Good.℠
· Support for Face ID
· You can now reset your password directly from the app!
· Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
I can log in!!! Yay
This new update actually works. I stopped using TransUnion because I didn’t want to log in through a browser. It’s been a long time. There are still bugs it seems. After 2-3 different menu selections the app shuts off. It’s happening regularly. Anyway, I’m happy to at least be able to login :-) Sad that such an important organization can’t get an app to work on a iphoneX with the latest iOS.
Timeliness of Updates
TransUnion is exceedingly slow updating my accounts. I refinanced my mortgage 6 weeks ago; the old loan has been repaid and closed on the Experian site since two
Weeks after the refinance. TransUnion has had both loans outstanding on my account for 3 or 4 weeks and still maintains both loans. So my outstanding debt appears to be twice what the actual amount is. I would love to see the account balances updated timely.
Another week has passed and still no update.
I have had this app since 2016
I was a victim of ID theft and having this app allows me to lock my credit and view my credit reports anytime I want.
- TransUnion Interactive
- 21.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 TransUnion Interactive. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.