There is a little construction manager in all of us! Transurban360 extends the realms of possibility, allowing you to leave your day job for a moment and step inside some of Australia’s and the US’s largest road projects.
How it works:
- Tap on one of the four major project buttons to load the experience
- Point your device towards the ground and wave it back and fourth until a grid shape appears
- Tap on the surface grid to place the portal
- If you can’t find a surface use the ‘quick place’ button to place the portal at approximately ground level
- Once the portal appears you can then walk through and explore the construction site
- You can find out more information about the project by tapping on the hotspots in the experience
By downloading this Transurban360 app, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the End User Agreement, stating you cannot use the content for news publications, media releases or other public information purposes unless we give you written permission to do so. Information within the app was current in April, 2018.
- TRANSURBAN LIMITED
- 178.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Transurban Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.