TransWorld Snowboarding Magazine
By Grind Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Free Trial Subscriptions Now Available!***
Since 1987, TransWorld SNOWboarding has brought you the most progressive riding from around the globe. As the longest-running snowboarding source, we've got snowboarding covered daily. Whether it's grassroots events in the US, urban riding in the streets of Europe, or pow kickers in the BC backcountry, we’re there with the riders who are pushing the sport.
Even when your season stops it's always snowing somewhere, which is why TWSNOW.com remains stacked with the most current videos, gear reviews, and instructional tips year-round. Wherever you are, TransWorld SNOWboarding is there to get you hyped on getting out and strapping in.
• Get your first issue free! Subscribe today and receive a 30 day free trial!
• ***1-year subscription for $11.99, subscription will start after 30 day FREE trial, and will automatically renew until cancelled.
• Your subscription will be billed to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
---SUBSCRIPTIONS WILL AUTO-RENEW---
Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period. At the end of the subscription period, you will be charged for another subscription period unless you turn off auto-renew in your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 4.4
- 30 day free trial for new subscribers!
- New issues automatically download for subscribers
- Redesigned interface making it easier to explore both past issues and new titles!
- Preview each issue before downloading by simply tapping the cover!
- New “Featured” tab allows you to explore special issues and best sellers!
- Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
I am not sure the magazine has a future.
The latest version of this app is from 2014.
It is not meant to be read on an iPad mini.
Fonts are really tiny.
But the crazy part is that it's february 10th and still there is no january issue...
They are active on social networks but no one answers me when I asked about it.
Am I the only crazy old dude that still wants a magazine?
I have been a subscriber since 1990s and now it feels like the future is social networks only.
Not to mention that I was able to renew, so where is my magazine!?
All the best.
Won't restore old purchases
Not sure why. I'm using the same iTunes ID
Worthless unless you pay
Nothing to see or do in the app unless you pay $7 for a single issue or $12 to subscribe for a year. Sure, it says first 30 days free and you can cancel but we all know we're going to forget and then get stuck with the $12 charge. Let me buy an issue for $1 or 3 for $3 to see if I even like the content, the UX, etc. Give me something to see or do without paying anything to help me decide if I want to pay something. Maybe even do a partner promotion since I go to the ski expos and get your print mag for free because I go to this- give me a code to redeem digitally instead of killing trees. Honestly, anything other than what your app is today.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 21, 2014
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Grind Media, LLC
- © TEN: The Enthusiast Network
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Transworld Snow$11.99
- Gear Guide 2017$6.99
- Transworld Snowboarding Buyer's Guide$6.99
- Buyers Guide 2014 of Transworld Snow$3.99
- Spec PA 2014 of Transworld Snow$4.99
- November 2013 of Transworld Snow$3.99
- December 2013 of Transworld Snow$3.99
- February 2014 of Transworld Snow$4.99
- March 2014 of Transworld Snow$3.99
- October 2013 of Transworld Snow$3.99