Trap Vault is a new app that lets you keep track of which Skylanders traps you own and which ones you need to complete your collection.
Trap Vault also keeps a history of which villains are captured on your traps.
The ultimate companion app for all Skylander collectors!
• Keep track of all your captured villains. No need for storage cases.
• Beautiful, easy to use interface
• Easily manage your Skylanders Trap collection and keep track of which Traps you have and which ones you need to complete your collection.
• Share your Trap collection with friends or parents so they know which ones you own and which ones you need to complete your collection.
• Never worry about buying duplicate traps when you're out Skylander hunting
We know ads aren't your favourite thing, so we've changed our app to put you in full control of how often you see ads in this app. The more you use the app, the less ads you will see. We've also removed the In-App purchasing and enabled all features for FREE!
If you paid for the In-App Purchase for a previous version you will never see an ad in the app.
- DISCLAIMER -
Trap Vault IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ACTIVISION PUBLISHING INC. SKYLANDERS TRAP TEAM is a trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc.
• Bug fixes and performance tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
If you like ads you will like this
Every time you you click a villain then choose what trap it’s in it dose a ad! And also that’s pretty much all you do in it so you probably not like it.
It is alright
The app does what it says, just a way to show what villains are in what trap; not really useful if playing at home since you get the default trap box. It is missing some of the traps and are listed as ?, even if they are not released yet you know what the icon is supposed to be. You have to spend 99 cents to be able to save, would rather just get blasted with ads due to the limited scope of this thing. It uses copy-written images, so spending any money on this is going to be a rip when Activision shuts it down. Author really needs to think about changing this ASAP before I could even think of spending money.
I guess this would only really be useful if you do not know what traps you own at home and are looking to buy a different kind, but you should make sure to put in the missing traps for sure.
Don't buy it now
I think this would be a great app if it didn't crash every time I tried to open it. FIX THE CRASH BUG PLEASE!
- Applauz Media Solutions
- 43.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Applauz Media Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.