Trash Magazine 2012
By Apply Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trash Magazine is an annual publication focusing on sustainable and open design and lifestyle. This issue concentrates on living and housing.
The selection of 25 stories include:
- a reportage from La Tourette priory designed by Le Corbusier
- an interview with Ecocity creator Eero Paloheimo
- an essay about the world’s biggest hotel in Las Vegas
- an article about collective consumerism
- a utopia of Finns living in and off the forest
- a photo series of Kenyan maker culture
Trash Magazine represents slow journalism. It offers great stories, interesting columns, and beautiful photography. The print version of Trash Magazine was published in Helsinki in October 2012. It is available in Finnish. Trash Magazine is made for optimists – people who believe that the world can be changed through design.
Helsinki-based Trash Magazine was founded in May 2011, and the first issue was published in Helsinki and London design weeks in September 2011. Trash Magazine is hopeful and optimistic, on time, yet timeless, deep, visual, and thought-provoking.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Nov 06, 2012
- Version: 1
- Size: 52.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Apply Interactive Oy
- © Apply Interactive Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.