By Jean-Baptiste ZEDDA
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
**IMPORTANT** Before posting review saying TrashMe can't uninstall main app bundle, please read the FAQ on our website, thanks. **
TrashMe is a powerful uninstaller with other great useful tools.
You've probably ever thought that an application only needs to be moved to your Trash to get uninstalled? This is not completely true, as many files would be left behind, those files created by the application (temporary files, caches, settings...). With TrashMe, you'll never let those files tidying up your Mac!
* Main Features *
- Trash any application, widget, plugin and preference pane easily
- Find all related files that need to be deleted too
- Protect application from being uninstalled
- Automatically detect an application moved to the Trash and delete its related files
* Tools *
- Manage a list of favorite applications and store registration info securely
- Clean Mac OS X caches to solve some issues and free up hard disk space
- Force empty your Trash when some files can't be deleted with Finder
- Choose to delete only particular files in your Trash instead of whole Trash
- Delete junk files (files such as Desktop.ini, incomplete downloads, orphans...)
- Get a warning when your Trash is full
Standard/admin account may be necessary to delete some files (check the Support / FAQ section on our website to get more information and find a solution).
What's New in Version 2.1.13
- Improved general stability
- Fixed broken preview for startup items
- Fixed crash occurring when listing installed apps
- Updated Dutch localization
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 02, 2016
- Version: 2.1.13
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Jean-Baptiste ZEDDA
- © 2010-2016, Jibapps
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later