By Marcus Satellite
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Talking Photos! Create "South Park"/"Jib Jab"-style animations of photos of people and animals with TrashTalker!, from the creator of the smash hit SmackTalk!
* See our YouTube Channel for examples of what you can do: http://www.youtube.com/TrashTalkerIPhoneApp
TrashTalker! is the ultimate talk-back app. It lets you animate your own photos and artwork of faces of people and animals to the sound of your voice. That's right: YOU put YOUR words in their mouths as if they said it themselves. Then send high-quality videos *directly from your device* to YouTube, FaceBook, Mail, and your Media Library.
* Click on the website link for FAQ, Tutorials, videos, and more screenshots *
Change the pitch of your voice from deep to high, change the speed of your voice from "stupid slow" to "crazy fast"--in real time! Squash and stretch their heads and bodies.
* iPad, iPhone 4/4S, and iPod Touch 4 users have super-high resolution video enabled.
* iPhone 3GS users running iOS 4.0 and greater have standard-definition video enabled. 3GS users running 3.1.3 have video disabled.
* iPhone 2G, 3G, and iPod Touch 2nd gen users have videos disabled.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
* iOS 6/7 compatible
* New Camera
* New Photo Library
* Longer Video Rendering
Thank you for all your support!
Great comic relief!
Trashtalker! is a good app. Take a photo of someone or something and you can animate a mouth on it. It takes a little work, but the end result is laughs. Set points around areas you wish to animate and let the program do the rest. Your results are based mostly on how well you arrange points around the areas you wish to animate You can also change the pitch of the voice and backgrounds. A big plus is being able to save and email your videos. My coworkers got a good laugh about our boss. Trashtalker is another hidden gem on the App Store.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 04, 2014
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Perfect Buzz Music
- © Marcus Satellite
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.