View your altitude or elevation on stunning landscapes that adjust with the time of day. The barometer lets you track your altitude changes based on the change of pressure. Just set your reference pressure and altitude in order to use the Altimeter for seeing the difference in elevation of two points. Great for hiking and other outdoor activities. The Compass shows your real-time orientation in this elevation app.
"I love this app, wherever I go snowmobiling or hiking I always use it."
"This app really works well. I enjoy checking the altitude wherever I am. Nice!"
A simple and uncluttered interface to read:
• Altitude or Elevation
• Highest GPS accuracy for your device
• Ground elevation from topographical map values
• View in feet or meters
• Built-in flashlight
• Share screenshots with beautiful backgrounds
• Share on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Email, or text message
Use the Custom Background upgrade to take a photo from the top of a mountain and take a screenshot with your altitude overlaid to show your family & friends.
Backgrounds (In-App purchases):
• Meadow landscape (Illustrated)
• Cityscape (Illustrated)
• Mountains (Illustrated)
• Choose Your Own
Note: Many customers with high altitude illnesses or sensitivities, such as chronic lung disease, asthma, COPD, & emphysema find this app useful for avoiding high altitudes. It is also used by hikers and climbers who want to avoid high-altitude cerebral edema (HACE) and high-altitude pulmonary edema (HAPE). However, the altitude shown is potentially subject to large inaccuracies and this app should NOT be used as a primary device for determining altitude for medical reasons.
- Updated Map Elevation API
Ratings and Reviews
I am soooo annoyed w ALL the dumb, ridiculous, and redundant ads on EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE:( I mean, they aren’t even GOOD ADS! More goofy games, and google docs/drive etc ads. INSANE PPL!! Truly, I only download apps that are absolutely necessary. even tho their are many I’d consider or even like to have or know more about. All they(ads) do is take much more time out of my already busy day when I HAVE TO sit and for the count down to X out of it. MONEY MONEY MONEY...EVERYTHING is about MORE money today. Just MY OPINION...does anyone care?
App is a great tool to use for exploring outdoors and is very accurate in doing so. Calculates elevation accurately as well. I checked Map Elevation on national database and it's accurate. The GPS Elevation fluctuates as it should (latest data points from satellite). Can't tell if GPS is accurate but looks good to me. Added flashlight feature is useful as to not having to switch app.
This is a wonderful app
I needed an app that gave me longitude and latitude and it was free. I needed to document these for my dad, each of the seven seas. This was awesome because I know most people are using it for altitude, but it’s giving you sea level. Which was a bonus for me, he was in the US Navy and the sea level makes it a huge bonus for me to use.
- BranchenKing Ltd.
- 31.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2019. CMH Digital. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove advertisements $0.99
- Background Bundle $1.99
- Choose Your Own Background $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.