My friend Damia, recently went on a trip around the world. She started in Australia and went around China, Nepal, India, South Korea, Indonesia and few other countries.
She learned about people's struggles, experienced life with the locals and learned about their culture. Seeing her Facebook posts inspired me. I was pumped to do the same!
The only problem was that all I had was 100 bucks in my bank account and my iPhone.
That’s why I decided to build an app which would let me travel in AR.
Presenting Travel AR, the best way to travel.
- You can turn the globe with your fingers.
- It is an ARKit app, so you can walk around the globe.
- You can click any country when it is highlighted to watch a travel video.
- There are multiple videos to watch for any given region.
The navigation of the globe has been improved.
The download size of the app has been reduced.
Ratings and Reviews
One of the cooler AR apps
Smooth and intuitive functionality and extensive content library covering the globe. Move the phone instead of using the touch screen to selects one of the smaller countries
Loved it! Video for New York was the best
The video for New York simply blew my mind!
- Little Maxima LLC
- 79.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Little Maxima LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.