Watch Travel Channel at your convenience whether you’re on the road or traveling from your couch! Enjoy both live streaming and on demand full episodes from your favorite shows like Expedition Unknown, Bizarre Foods, Ghost Adventures and more. Included in your cable and satellite subscription through participating TV providers.
With this app, you can:
WATCH TV THE WAY YOU WANT:
* Stream Travel Channel live right to your iPhone or iPad. Just sign in with the username and password provided by your participating television service provider or use Apple’s Single sign-on for full access.
* Watch the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite Travel Channel shows and hosts On Demand.
* AirPlay is now supported to watch through your Apple TV (or get our app for Apple TV 4th gen.).
* Cast Travel Channel to your TV with Chromecast.
* Multitask with Picture in Picture, Split View and Slide Over on compatible iPads.
SIT BACK, RELAX, AND ENJOY YOUR FAVORITES:
* Not enough time to finish the video? Just simply select the video again when you’re ready, and you’ll be able to continue watching from where you stopped.
* Tap the heart icon on a show and when new episodes are available, you’ll automatically receive them in your Favorites.
Current providers for the app include:
* AT&T U-verse
* Verizon FiOS
* Midcontinent Communications
and HUNDREDS more
iOS 9 or higher is required.
Travel Channel app can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews in the App Store.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.
New performance updates and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I like it, but don’t at the same time
I personally really like Travel Channel, and having it on my phone is great. But, there are something I want changed. First of all, captions. You don’t get a choice for captions. I have gone to the captions button, turned them off, but they still stay there. And they aren’t on time! They are always a sentence ahead of what is being said in the show. Also, ads. Not the ads being there, but “Ad 1 of 6” for example. Some it will say “Ad 6 of 6” on the third ad. Also, they are always showing ads for the HGTV app, Food Network app, DIY app, and even the Travel Channel app. What do you think we’re watching the ads on, buddy?
Oddest thing ...
For some reason the app glitches when you pick “more providers”, it takes 30 seconds and then when I type in RCN it can’t find it. It’s found it before just fine. Even if you type in Verizon it says it can’t find it, so it must be some sort of bug. I hope it gets fixed.
Update: The oddest thing: I redownloaded the app The because I remembered one of the notifications asked if I wanted it to use my RCN subscription. Before I said yes and yet it didn’t work. So this time I said no and I was able to find RCN under “more providers” and log in, no problem. Weird.
Can’t watch full episodes
So I’m writing another review because now this is happening at every episode of every show. It cuts off the last 5 minute of the show. Every time. There is no ending. I believe it is because the ads will over play and continue playing into your show time. So once the 7 ads are done you’ve gotten showtime cut off the end of your show. If it glitches and there are more ads then there are supposed to be then you are just screwed. This is extremely frustrating. Please fix this issue. What’s the point of watching a show if the last 5 or so minutes are cut off?
- The Travel Channel, LLC
- 118.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Travel Channel LLC, 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.