Find more reasons to get up and go – with Travel + Leisure Magazine!
Get the essential vacation guide! Travel smarter with our tips and tricks on everything from planning to packing. Create your ultimate itinerary with the top destination, hotel, cruise line, and airport recommendations from travelers just like you! Discover the must-see hotspots, wow-worthy accommodations, exciting attractions, and delicious eateries! Plus get our easy travel tricks, top agent picks, the latest news from around the world – and so much more!
Download the app and receive a FREE ISSUE when you say yes to a monthly or annual subscription. Travel + Leisure Magazine is published 12 times a year.
Travel + Leisure® Magazine Subscriptions Available:
• 1-month subscription - $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 6-month subscription - $9.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription - $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.meredith.com/Visitoragreement.html
• OPTIMIZED FOR YOUR DEVICE: Easily toggle between the traditional magazine layout and the innovative text mode for a seamless reading experience, built for your iOS device
• OFFLINE READING: Download your magazines to your device to read them whenever and wherever you want, even without an internet connection
• BOOKMARK AND SHARE: Bookmark articles to read later, or share them with your friends
• TEXT TO SPEECH: Listen to your favorite magazines and all of your articles on the go
• NEW ISSUE ALERTS: Be the first to read the latest issues of your favorite magazines with new issue reminders
App Name Update
Ratings and Reviews
Impossible to restore purchases in new version
Impossible to restore purchases in new version
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review *418418418*. Please contact our support team on email@example.com with your account number, email and ZIP code so we can fix the restore problem you are encountering. Many thanks for your understanding
Beautiful APP, Terrible Delivery
I have been a subscriber to the print version for years and was happy when they finally announced that I could get the digital version as part of my existing subscription. The interface for the Oct. issue is great. It is more than just a PDF version of the magazine and really takes advantage of the iPad strengths. So why only two stars?
Last week I recieved the next issue in the mail and thought, "Great, I have a couple trips coming up. It will be nice to be able to read this digitally while on the plane or waiting in airports". I openned the app library and no Nov. Issue. I now find out that they are only going to produce 9 out of 12 issues in digital form.
Will November eventually appear? I don't know.
What issues will come digitally? I don't know.
The description above states, "Read and store digital versions within the app as they are released". The implication of the entire paragraph is that most of their volumes are available when actually it is limited to the few that they mention after the word "Include". Since the release of the digital versions does not match the release of the print versions and there is no mention of this in the description or in the app itself, it leaves the long time subscriber very frustrated.
I'll never go back to the print edition!
I love getting lost in T+L, especially when I'm sitting at home on the patio. It makes me feel like I'm on vacation myself. The iPad version brought a whole new depth to reading this publication, starting with the cover -- a short video clip that brings the still image to life. From there, you can immediately click to any of the cover articles, or proceed to the map and browse articles geographically. Alternate means of perusal are available through the app interface, which will be familiar to readers of other AMEX publications. Videos produced by the authors give the story a depth you'd never get from reading alone. Interactive quizzes provide a fun diversion, and slideshows allow me to easily explore more on destinations I find interesting. Overall I think this publication does a stellar job balancing information, presentation and exploration. I happily subscribed for the whole year.
- American Express Publishing
- 118.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Meredith Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- One Month $1.99
- One Year $19.99
- April 1, 2011 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.