Travelers Mobile provides Personal Insurance customers with a streamlined mobile experience.
Use this app to:
• View and download your Auto Insurance cards
• View and make payments
• Enroll and manage an automatic payment plan
• View your Personal Insurance policy documents
• View detailed coverage and policy information for select auto policies
• Change your document delivery preferences
• Report a claim
• Get roadside assistance
• Contact your claim professional
• Link all your Personal Insurance policies to your user ID
• Log in using Touch ID if your device supports it. Enable it in your Profile after logging in.
• Link to log in to our full website for additional services
● Provide MA drivers with auto ID card functionality
● Additional architectural and quality of life enhancements to keep our app and mobile web experiences in sync
Ratings and Reviews
I've only just now downloaded this app as I'm switching from State Farm, so I haven't had too much experience with this app so far but here are my first impressions.
-Seems simple and straightforward, which is good. Feels smooth, and doesn't seem clunky or slow (also good).
-TouchID for logging in to the app seems to be reliable, though you specifically have to press the Log In with TouchID button.
-Getting the ID cards is easy to do through the app, and being able to export it to iBooks works fine, but it would really be nice to be able to add it to the Apple Wallet
-I wish I had the option to make a payment using a card in my Apple Wallet app
Could be better
The app seems to function ok. The only two issues are, 1. The Touch ID option will not enable and 2. The app is not located in settings on iOS 11.0.3 so you cannot configure it. I’ve seen another review in Sept with the same complaint and evidently it hasn’t been resolved. Would be great to see the options in settings to configure the app and utilize the Touch ID feature.
Developer Response ,
We have heard your feedback!
Our latest release addresses this head on with improved functionality to support biometric scanning on both Apple® and Android® devices, including Apple’s new Face ID technology. Please update the app and give us another try. We think you will be happy with this update.
Pretty good, but where is Wallet support?
Face ID issue is fixed.
I’d still like to see Wallet support. I’d like ability to add my insurance cards to Apple Wallet for centralized storage (with all my other cards). I know they are available in the app and even offline (thanks!), but Wallet support would still be great, especially with the move to all electronic cards.
Developer Response ,
We have heard your feedback! We apologize and thank you very much for letting us know it wasn’t working for you.
Our latest release addresses this head on with improved functionality to support biometric scanning on both Apple® and Android® devices, including Apple’s new Face ID technology.
We recently added offline access to your insurance cards through the app as well. You can now access them from the login screen in the app.
Please update the app and give us another try. We think you will be happy with this update.
- The Travelers Indemnity Company
- 36.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 The Travelers Indemnity Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.