Welcome to Traveler’s Japanese!
- Are you a beginner at learning Japanese?
- Going to Japan soon?
- Lost in Tokyo?
- Want to learn Japanese quickly?
- Hate just memorizing phrases?
- Want to learn basic Japanese grammar?
You’re in the right place!
All grammar and phrases you’ll find in this course are concise and essential. Anyone can learn Japanese quickly and logically using this course developed by an experienced Japanese teacher.
This Traveler’s Japanese application comes with audio (totaling over 75 minutes) so that you can practice speaking Japanese by simply tapping on Japanese words and phrases on the screen.
This Traveler’s Japanese application covers most of the situations that travelers will encounter in Japan.
1. Japanese at a Glance
2. On the Street
4. In a Restaurant
5. At the Station
6. In a Taxi
7. Days, Weeks, Month and Year
8. Making Reservations
9. At a Hotel
10. Medical Emergencies
11. Going Out
12. Visiting Someone's House
13. Word Quiz
14. Phrase Quiz
Features of Traveler’s Japanese
- Very useful app on the go while you are visiting Japan.
- Audio is recorded by native Japanese speaker.
- All words & phrases in glossary are also come with audio.
- Developed by experienced Japanese teacher.
- No 3G or wireless connection necessary for running the application.
- It’s NOT just boring memorization. You’ll learn when you need to say certain words and phrases.
- Super easy “Japanese grammar explanations.”
- Covers the topics that most travelers encounter in Japan.
- You can check your progress with the Word Quiz & Phrase Quiz.
- You can bookmark words & phrases in different folders that you can create.
- You can peruse the history of the words & phrases you’ve previously accessed.
- Comes with searchable (in English or Japanese romaji or kana) glossary for all words & phrases.
OK, are you ready?
Please click “Install” and take an exciting journey of learning Japanese.
Upgraded UI for iOS 7 and above.
Ratings and Reviews
I gave it four stars because of the fact that this app is almost two dollars, but the amount of content isn't near as much as I'd like to get for the money. I use FluentU which has a whole lot more content plus the app is free. The only reason I gave this four stars instead of two is simply because the speaker is very helpful with pronunciation and explaining how the sentence translates.
I touched base with a few of the choices- no complaints- they did a wonderful job adding kanji,(unlike a few leading language apps)kana, and explanations. Well done and put together!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.