Travelocity for iPad - Book Hotels, Flights & Cars
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Go and smell the roses, with the Travelocity for iPad app! Book flights, hotels, and rental cars on the go, plus get daily mobile-exclusive deals that you won't find anywhere else.
Make travel plans while you're traveling.
· The Travelocity iPad app is the only iPad app you can search and book round-trip and one-way flights, hotels, and car rentals
· Access your Travelocity account to automatically complete your information during checkout
· Search hotels and airports nearby
· Sort and filter search results
Take advantage of mobile-exclusive deals.
· Travelocity iPad app users get exclusive access to hotel deals you can't find anywhere else
· App-exclusive deals change everyday, so take advantage before they disappear
Browsing is easier than ever.
· View hotel reviews, descriptions, information, and ratings
· Swipe to browse hotel photos
· View maps
· Flight prices include taxes and fees
· Simple, easy-to-use checkout
· Remember credit card information (requires login to Travelocity MyAccount)
All of your travel information, at your fingertips.
· Access past and future trip itineraries with MyTrips, including details like flight numbers, departure times, hotel addresses, and more
What's New in Version 1.3.5
Wintertime and the livin’s easy
And gnome is bringing deals from Travel-o-city
All our customers in the world must ag-ree
That we are well qualified to save you mon-ey
I have used earlier versions of the app fairly happily. Today I started looking for a flight in June and got a pop-up saying the app could no longer book flights after May 31, 2014. There was no further explanation. If the app is no longer going to function, get rid of it, or at least let people know what it will do. If I don't like what ever function is left, I'll get rid of it.
UPGRADE IS HORRENDOUS
We travel for a livelihood and hotel expense is a reality. I have used Travelocity site (app) exclusively with wonderful results. Top Secret was my friend and the smiley faces were just about fool-proof.
One day, to my horror, all of that changed. No words to say how disappointed and unhappy I am with the "new" Travelocity!!!!
Give us back the old Travelocity.
Pretty much worthless
I booked a multi-city trip, including flights, hotel accommodations and car rentals, directly through Travelocity.com. The trip has been booked for weeks, and yet this app cannot find ANY of my itineraries after logging in.
It DOES offer an option if you appear to be missing an itinerary, but when you click on it, it simply launches Safari and takes you to the Travelocity login page. I can do that myself without this useless middleman app.