TravelPod - Travel Blog
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Working seamlessly online and offline, this free blogging app is built to travel. Now all you need to carry is your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch to keep your travel blogs up-to-date! ***
The web's original travel blog site gets even better with the TravelPod app for iOS! The TravelPod app is designed to work both with and without wi-fi access, so you can add to and edit your travel blogs wherever you are and sync up seamlessly when you're back in wi-fi range.
Share your memories, photos, videos, and more with with friends and family, all on-the-go from your iOS device.
World travelers have been using TravelPod to share their adventures in travel blogs for years, and TravelPod has become the preferred tool for preserving your trip memories. Our members told us what they wanted from an iOS app and we listened.
With the TravelPod app you can:
* Register for a free travel blog in seconds.
* Update your blog entries on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad or on TravelPod.com, the web’s original travel blogging site.
* Entries saved and uploaded from the app can be edited on the web and vice versa, so you can work whenever you want.
* Easily upload your photos and movies and share them on TravelPod.
* Work offline--the TravelPod app is designed to be used in both connected and offline situations--never waste a moment!
* Share on Facebook or with email.
* Access all of your existing TravelPod blogs.
* Save as 'Draft' or publish right from the mobile app.
* Set or modify locations in your trip with easy-to-use mobile maps.
With your TravelPod membership, you get access to all of the great features we've been offering for years via TravelPod.com:
* Create a printed book of your travel blog.
* Connect with the traveler community through our forums.
* Fast and friendly customer support. We're here to help!
We have tons of great new features coming and are looking for feedback for future revisions, so download today and help shape the mobile travel blogging revolution with TravelPod!
What's New in Version 2.4.3
We've updated out App for the upcoming iOS 10!
Highly recommend this app!
I have been using this app since 2012 to share my trips with friends and family that are interested in joining me in the experience. As others have said, it's a great way to share without it being so in your face like FB is 'look at me, I'm traveling.' Those that really are interested will check out your link, and those that aren't won't. It's also great that when you get home you don't have to feel like you are exhausted sharing the details of your trip as those that were really interested followed along. They are already up to date. It's a great way to keep a record and journal of experiences you would otherwise forget. I use it with an iPad keyboard - works great! A few bugs - but overall a fantastic app!
Good first experience!
Once I got on to the technology-trial and error- it worked well. Great way to share trip experiences and pics with friends and family without making it public as on FB ! Never did figure how to switch /pics to different pod w/o creating a new entry. Minor detail. Will use-and improve- next trip!
Useless for uploading photos
I've used the online version of TravelPod for several years, and just downloaded the app so I could upload photos directly from my phone without using up computer space. Apparently YOU CAN ONLY UPLOAD ONE PHOTO AT A TIME. For me this makes the app completely useless. How can such an obvious feature as mass uploading be left out of a travel blogging app? Makes no sense. I've lost respect for this service and am looking for an alternative.