TravelPod - Travel Blog
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Working seamlessly online and offline, this free blogging app is built to travel. Now all you need to carry is your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch to keep your travel blogs up-to-date! ***
The web's original travel blog site gets even better with the TravelPod app for iOS! The TravelPod app is designed to work both with and without wi-fi access, so you can add to and edit your travel blogs wherever you are and sync up seamlessly when you're back in wi-fi range.
Share your memories, photos, videos, and more with with friends and family, all on-the-go from your iOS device.
World travelers have been using TravelPod to share their adventures in travel blogs for years, and TravelPod has become the preferred tool for preserving your trip memories. Our members told us what they wanted from an iOS app and we listened.
With the TravelPod app you can:
* Register for a free travel blog in seconds.
* Update your blog entries on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad or on TravelPod.com, the web’s original travel blogging site.
* Entries saved and uploaded from the app can be edited on the web and vice versa, so you can work whenever you want.
* Easily upload your photos and movies and share them on TravelPod.
* Work offline--the TravelPod app is designed to be used in both connected and offline situations--never waste a moment!
* Share on Facebook or with email.
* Access all of your existing TravelPod blogs.
* Save as 'Draft' or publish right from the mobile app.
* Set or modify locations in your trip with easy-to-use mobile maps.
With your TravelPod membership, you get access to all of the great features we've been offering for years via TravelPod.com:
* Create a printed book of your travel blog.
* Connect with the traveler community through our forums.
* Fast and friendly customer support. We're here to help!
We have tons of great new features coming and are looking for feedback for future revisions, so download today and help shape the mobile travel blogging revolution with TravelPod!
What's New in Version 2.4.1
This new version brings reliability and performance enhancements.
We also fixed a bug that caused blank placeholders to appear when adding photos.
Great APP and fantastic support
I love this app and have been using it for about 3 years for all my trips. It is so easy to use, adding photos, descriptions etc. I recently had a problem ..I mistakenly had 2 sign in names..and then I couldn't find my previous blogs. Support, especially Antoine Fink, went above and beyond to help me sort it out..answering every question and resolving all the problems. I am so impressed with this kind of service. I strongly recommend this app for those of you who travel...or just want to use it as a journal.
Even I could do it!
I downloaded this app the day before leaving on a trip to Spain and despite my lack of tech ability I was able to figure it out quite easily. I loved that I could upload the pictures and label them so for once I will be able to look at pictures and know what they are! Also liked being able to work on it offline and just easily post when I found WIFI. I highly recommend this app.