The Travis Credit Union app gives you access to your money and services at any time of day. You can review balances and transaction histories, transfer funds between TCU accounts and view images of checks already posted to your account. You can also use our app to access our free Bill Pay system to schedule and pay your recurring monthly bills. Want to pay friends for dinner? Now you can with our PopMoney mobile payment system.
Our TCU app also has other great features such as:
• MYINSIGHT – is now in your mobile app. Much easier than other digital money management tools, MYINSIGHT allows you to harness your spending and give you the big picture of your financial wellness.
• Mobile Deposit* - Take a picture of your paper check and deposit it or make a loan payment directly from your smart phone.
• Apply for a Loan - Directly apply for an auto, truck, RV, boat, credit card or other loan from your mobile device.
• Check balances
• Transfer Funds and cross-account transfers
• Secure messaging - You can send and receive secure messages about your account safely via your smartphone.
• Alerts - Edit your alerts on the go! Save time and cut the cord from your PC.
• Check current rates - Get real-time, current interest rates for all of our financial products.
• Locate a branch or ATM - Search for TCU branches and ATMs near your address or ZIP Code.
• Contact us - We’re eager to help you with your personal finances. Use the “Contact Us” tab for telephone numbers, addresses, hours of operation and holiday schedule.
• Pay others - With our new PopMoney feature, you can send or receive money from others via your email address or mobile phone number. Take advantage of today’s mobile technology to make person-to-person payments with PopMoney.
• Lots of other great features, too!
Download our app today and start enjoying the convenience of mobile banking with Travis Credit Union.
Thank you for your membership.
* This feature is available only to members who meet certain eligibility requirements. TCU’s standard check hold policy applies to deposits made using Mobile Deposit. Checks deposited after 3 p.m. PST will be processed the following business day. The daily limit for mobile deposit is $20,000; the weekly limit: $40,000, the monthly limit is $60,000. Credit card payments are not allowed with this feature
Minor bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
The latest update made it even worse
I wish I could give 0 stars because the new update is so slow because it takes forever to lead screens/pages, it won’t respond correctly when I navigate through it, the scrolling is awful, it clicks on buttons I don’t want to click on, and for some reason I don’t get email or text alerts anymore when a transaction occurs on my account. And when I try to re-setup my text banking, it won’t let me finish setting up because one of the required fields won’t open a keyboard for me to fill it out. Then I go to the Travis website on safari and it won’t even let me access a desktop version to manage anything. So it doesn’t matter if you’re using the app or a browser on your phone, you’ll still be able to do nothing. I’m thoroughly more annoyed.
P.S. the interface doesn’t match the iPhone 8+ screen, so it cuts off words and makes it so hard to use. This update is worse than the original app.
The update ruined everything!!!
So, the Travis app before the update wasn't the best banking app but, ya know; ‘support your local credit union’ THEN they updated the app and now it’s about 100 times worst. The UI (the interface, how an app flows of the app) for this app is super complicated.. There are buttons that are in steange places, and the new app isn’t formatted for iPhone 7 Plus! For example, today I went to make a transfer and the ‘canceled’ button is now on the bottom right and is bright green! Usually, that signals user to click it when they’re done with their transaction! But nope! The submit button is gray, and on the left. Grrrr so frustrating!
This app is truly terrible but you have no choice to not get it so, I guess we’ll all just have to suffer and dream of a better UI for the next update.
Horrible online banking
Hello? Travis, are you listening or reading your reviews???
I have used many banks over the last several years and consolidated everything to Travis to make things easier. I have found the online and app banking to be very difficult to use. With every update they seem to get worse. I have had to request the desktop version to be able to get things done, and now with the latest update, the screens do not display correctly and don’t fit on my iPhone or iPad screens. When I access the desktop version I run into “access denied” screens. I do the vast majority of my banking online, other local banks and credit unions are doing much better with their online banking, I am seriously considering going back. One star only because I have to.
- Travis Credit Union
- 36.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Travis Credit Union all rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.