By Digistics, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DJ's, Access Digital Underground Music from Traxsource on your iPhone with the Traxsource iPhone App.
Traxsource is the ultimate underground music store. Created for Djs, clubbers and music lovers who desire to dig deeper and discover what lies beyond the mainstream.
Browse, listen, and add music to your cart from anywhere, making purchases easier from Traxsource online, available from your computer. Or transfer your cart items to your wishlist with ease, to have at a later time. All you need is a Traxsource account.
Dig in the crates
• Browse the latest featured releases from your favorite Genres.
• Listen to Charts from the world's greatest DJs.
• Choose from our Industry Standard Top Sales Charts, site-wide and genre specific.
• Search our Extensive Library with ease.
Preview Trax in style
• Preview all you like with high-quality track previews.
• The Traxsource app's player will keep a play list for you.
• Delete, Add, Listen Groom and add to cart anytime.
• Use the headphone's Skip forward and Back buttons to control your play list.
Manage Your Cart and Wish list
• The Traxsource iPhone App is fully integrated with Traxsource online.
• When you log into the Website from your computer everything is in Sync.
• Craft the perfect set anytime, from anywhere.
The Traxsource iPhone App is the mobile partner to Traxsource on your computer.
Djs... Play Different, Download Underground Music on Traxsource.
What's New in Version 1.1.05
- Sharing on Facebook and Twitter.
- New Play-All On Top Lists and Release Pages.
- Some Bug Fixes.
Timesaver to finding good music!
Love this app! It a timesaver to find good music. Listening will at the gym, driving, and so. But for theses reasons...the only things I really, really, really want added is a play all button for genres.
This app is soooooo not user friendly. Whenever I open iTunes BOOM it's easy to navigate when it comes to purchasing. You have to work a little to buy music using this one.
Doesn't work at all. Upon opening the app it's just error pop-up one after another after another.