Traxxas Flight Link
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Only Traxxas could develop an app that lets you experience Aton to its fullest potential.
Traxxas Flight Link connects wirelessly to Aton and your transmitter via Bluetooth® Smart technology transforming your Apple® iOS device into a powerful, easy-to-use tool. Traxxas Flight Link can be used to monitor and tune your Aton letting you exploit the built-in features and get the most fun out of Aton as possible. Everything can be done simply from your iOS device without having to waste time navigating through confusing menu screens. Simply touch and drag the sliders on the screen to fine-tune your settings.
Traxxas Flight Link is easy to use and takes all the guesswork out of making adjustments. This powerful app gives you complete control over operation and tuning of Aton with an intuitive, high-definition graphical user interface.
The Dashboard screen lets you see live data from Aton. This includes speed, altitude, latitude and longitude coordinates, and battery status.* View the Flight Ready status and connection from the Home screen. Access Aton’s settings via the Controls/Settings button. Here you will find adjustments for Film, Sport, and Expert Modes, the Geofence radius and ceiling limits, Return to Home Altitude, calibration for Aton, turn lighting on/off, and access the transmitter settings.
From within the Traxxas Flight Link app you can receive update notifications, visit Traxxas.com, or check out the Support page if you have a question.
Traxxas Flight Link is a hassle-free app with no crazy menus or random buttons. This is a clean, easy-to-use app that allows everyone to unlock the full potential of Aton and adjust the settings to their own flying needs.
• View telemetry information – Speed, Altitude, and coordinate information*
• Check Flight Ready Status – Check battery levels, and verify GPS and radio connections
• Adjust Film Mode Speed – Fine-tune your settings by simply touching and dragging the sliders on the screen
• Navigate the Transmitter Menu Tree – Easily navigate the transmitter settings with a full-color graphical user interface
• Adjust LED Settings – Turn the LEDs on or off from your device
• Adjust Rates – Tune how fast and responsive Aton is in Sport and Expert modes
• Set the Geofence Radius – Designate virtual boundaries for Aton
• Set the Flight Ceiling (Maximum Altitude) – Set a vertical flight limit
• Monitor Battery Status – See how much charge is left in your battery*
Updates coming in Early 2016:
• FPV Framing View
• 3-Axis Gimbal Control
• Headless Mode Operation
*This information is communicated within a 100 ft. radius of the user.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- Improvements made to the compass calibration procedure
This is an OK start and works good with no glitches on my iPhone 6s.
You can't move the telemetry windows on the dashboard to suit your style.
Altitude isn't always accurate.
Needs more. Not much to do with this app so far. Looking forward to updates.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 24, 2017
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 36.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Traxxas LP
- © 2016 Traxxas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.