TrayMinder® is created by an experienced orthodontist to help you stay on track with your clear aligners (such as Invisalign®, ClearCorrect®, Clarity®, etc.) and get the best possible results from your treatment.
TrayMinder® is like your best buddy along the journey to a perfect smile. It helps you stay on top of your treatment all the time. You can track how long you wear your aligners each day, be notified if you leave your aligners out for too long, get a reminder when it’s time to switch to the next aligner, take teeth selfies to document your progress, and much more.
• Setup an existing or new treatment in seconds—no sign up required!
• Start a new treatment/refinement or adjust your treatment plan at any time
• Flexibility to adjust the number of days to wear each aligner
• Timer with start and pause button to track the number of hours you are wearing your aligners each day
• Works magically across multiple time zones and automatically adjust for daylight saving time. No more mental math needed!
• Easily share your aligner usage data with your doctor via email or text
• Set notifications to remind you to put your aligners back on
• Set notifications to remind you to switch to the next aligner
• Add reminders for doctor appointments
• Add notes to any particular day
• At-a-glance view of your treatment in a calendar format with color-coded results of aligner wear
• Take pictures of your teeth with each aligner change to track your progress
• Import previously taken teeth photos from your photo library
• Scroll through the pictures to watch your smile transform
§ All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used here are for identification purposes only.
Bug fixes & performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect app for people that are just busy or just forgetful. This app keeps me in check and I love looking back at my pictures and really seeing progress in my treatment. I signed up with invisalign online and this app blows it outta the water. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone starting invisalign I even showed my orthodontist and he was impressed with the app and my diligence with my treatment after showing him my teeth selfies. Download this app now where ever you are in your treatment and especially if you just got your molds and waiting to start. Play with the app! I love how customizable it is and i’m just now discovering new things like how to edit and delete pics. Hehe
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the awesome review and for introducing your orthodontist to the TrayMinder app. Your diligence with wearing your aligners as prescribed will pay off with better results in a shorter amount of time. We wish you the best of luck with your smile journey!
Could use some improvements
It can be a little buggy. Sometimes it takes forever to open and doesn’t register when I have hit pause or go on my wear time. Has affected battery life negatively as well because the timer is always running. I used to like it more when I could watch the “time off” counter but now that freezes at whatever the last total was. The first time I realized this I was upset because I’d used this to let me know how much time I had to plan a snack or other meal and I ended up missing my wear time target for the day.
My suggestions for making this a better app:
1. Tracking time off would be a more battery efficient way to do this. It would also be easier to remember & add if you didn’t have access to the app to record in real time.
2. Have the clock counting time off in real time so I can check to see how long I’ve had my trays out.
3. Associate time worn to a specific tray, let you average and get stats for a tray. That way if you go to the ortho and things aren’t tracking properly you can honestly assess yourself to see at what point you may need to wear a tray longer.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write us a review and to provide some valuable suggestions. Many of the current features and improvements of the app have been made by our app users. We are extremely receptive to feedback and are constantly making improvements. As a side note, the app only uses the "on" and "off" time to calculate the total wear time. It doesn't drain your battery life because it's not constantly running on a timer. Would you kindly send us an email from the app (under settings and “send us feedback”) to help us problem solve the off timer issue? We would love to help get that resolved for you so that your app experience is smooth and seamless. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Great App! Could Use A Minor Improvement
I love this app. Initially I thought it difficult to stay on track with the timing for having my trays in. This app helps tremendously and encourages me to be diligent in wearing my aligners for 21+ hours.
The only issue I have with the app is that when it’s time to switch aligners, it doesn’t allow to start the wear time from the time of switching. It just continues from the previous day and accounts for the those hours, which is incorrect.
Other than that I have no issues with the app and I encourage all to use it if they have invisible aligners. Just be mindful of the true wear time when switching
Developer Response ,
We're pleased to inform you that the latest version of TrayMinder shows the total number of hours each aligner is worn. Thanks for the suggestion!
- Mars Lan
- 29.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017-2019 Mars Lan
- In-App Purchases
- Apple Watch Support $1.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.