It’s easy to report a utility problem, code violation or other local service request – simply use the City of Treasure Island Porthole mobile app. Our app uses GPS to recognize your location and gives you a menu of service requests. Uploading a photo with your report also helps the city quickly identify the problem. The Treasure Island Porthole mobile app can be used for a variety of issues such as street maintenance, code violation, damaged trees, turtle nesting and more. You can track the status of reports you or other members of the community have submitted and follow the issue from the time it is reported until it is resolved. You can also call Treasure Island (727-547-4575) for information on any municipal service and to report a problem, or visit city hall at 120 108th Avenue.
Add support for Pinellas County services
- 14.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2015 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.