Treatment of Skin Disease
By Usatine Media LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Treatment of Skin Disease is your definitive source for managing the complete range of dermatologic conditions you're likely to encounter in practice. This medical reference book boasts an intuitive and easy to use format that covers the full spectrum of options, equipping you with not only standard treatment strategies, but second- and third-line therapies for instances when other alternatives fail. You'll be thoroughly prepared to offer your patients the expertly informed medical care they deserve when facing common or complex dermatologic diseases.
• Address your most difficult clinical challenges by having every possible therapy option at your disposal, including third- and fourth-line therapies, as well as standard treatments for dermatologic disorders.
• Apply the in-depth knowledge of leading dermatologists through a summary of each treatment strategy along with detailed discussions of treatment choices.
• Gain insight to the essential features which define each dermatologic disease with chapters presented in a tabular format, using checklists of diagnostic and investigative pearls and color-coded boxed text, for quick at-a-glance summaries of key details.
• Make the most informed decisions possible with the inclusion of up-to-date evidence levels throughout the text.
• Stay abreast of emerging drug treatments and research with the very latest options for the 251 most common dermatologic conditions, and take advantage of today's expert knowledge on hot topics in dermatology such as bed bugs, erosive pustular dermatosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, and more.
• Achieve effective visual diagnoses by viewing over 250 full-color clinical images of skin diseases, most of which are brand new in this edition.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for keywords and phrases. The search tool will find text, images and tables with one single fast search. The search tool shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling issues. The text search results show the most relevant results at the top of the search. This app also lets you create bookmarks and notes, allowing you to customize the content to fit your needs. You can also change the text size for easier reading. No internet connection needed to view the full app. It is all ready for quick image and information retrieval. This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet.
Check out www.usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app narrated by Dr. Richard P. Usatine.
This interactive app is based on the full content of Treatment of Skin Disease: Comprehensive Therapeutic Strategies, 4th Edition by Elsevier.
MARK G. LEBWOHL, MD
Sol and Clara Kest Professor and Chairman
Department of Dermatology
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
New York, NY, USA
WARREN R. HEYMANN, MD
Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics
Head, Division of Dermatology
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
Clinical Professor of Dermatology
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA, USA
JOHN BERTH-JONES, FRCP
Department of Dermatology
IAN COULSON, BSc, MB, FRCP
Burnley General Hospital
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
What's New in Version 1.3
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 09, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 112 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Usatine Media LLC
- © Usatine Media LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.