Tree Stand Finder
By Amy Faulkner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You're cold, you're wet and you're tired and you can't find where you positioned you Tree Stand Tree Stand Finder is a must tool for any recreational hunter. With Tree Stand Finder you can now take a picture, mark your location, take written notes, and make a recording all in one app! You couldn't ask for more in one app and for the price there isn't anything better!!
* Get Latitude Longitude position of your positioned Tree Stand.
* Take a photograph of your Tree Stand.
* Make an audio recording for your records.
* Make written notes to help pinpoint the exact location of your surroundings.
* Email your partners the geo-coordinates and picture of the Tree Stand and surrounding area.
To delete items in the table swipe the row you want to delete from left to right and the delete button will appear.
NOTE: Tree Stand Finder works best using at least a 3G iPhone with OS 3.0 or greater.
What's New in Version 1.4
* Added "Edit" button to delete items from the table. User can swipe the row as before, but now there is an edit button for those unfamiliar with the built in swipe feature.
Needs to be rethought
I bought this app like other people hoping to use the phone as a locator in the dark in a new area I was unfamiliar with. The app needs to allow realtime tracking of your position in relation to your stand. I also think it would be a great idea for an option to see all of your saved stand positions on the map instead of only showing one at a time. Someone else makes an app like this an Ill buy it. Not this one.
Takes great pictures. The note and audio functions do not work. This would be a great simple to use program, if its would work.
should of been free.
Has no tree stand tracking capabilty , hopeful with some updates it will get better !!!
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jan 25, 2011
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Amy Faulkner
- © 2010 Amy Faulkner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.