Trellis Platform Mobile Suite 3.4.0
By Emerson Network Power
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This app is designed for iPad users on the data center floor to update their devices, device location, and/or properties right at the rack. Updates can occur either through data input or via Emerson’s proprietary bar code recognition software while either online or offline. Once a Wi-Fi connection has been established, the master Trellis floor plan will be updated.
This application is to be used in conjunction with Emerson Network Power's DCIM solution "Trellis" platform versions 3.4.0 and 3.4.1.
Due to memory requirements, the following devices are no longer supported:
iPad mini (first gen) - Not supported
iPad 1 - Not supported
iPad 2 - Not supported
iPad 3 - Not supported
iPad 4 - Still supported but will significantly less than optimal performance.
For the best experience we recommend the iPad Air, iPad mini-Retina, iPad Air 2 or iPad mini Retina 2.
What's New in Version 3.4.3
*** This version is for Trellis 3.4 servers. For Trellis 4.0+ compatibility download our Trellis Platform Suite 4.0 client
- New network stack
- Offline property changes are now reflected on the server
- The catalog download badge is only displayed if there are remaining symbols to be downloaded
- Devices can be moved from one rack to another via the clipboard
- When logging in, the screen should properly redraw itself when you dismiss the keyboard.
- When sending an audit report, the app would sometimes exit unexpectedly. This has been fixed.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 23, 2016
- Version: 3.4.3
- Size: 55.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Avocent Huntsville Corp.
- © Emerson Network Power
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.