Trello – Organize Anything
By Fog Creek Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize anything, together.
Whether you’re managing a team of freelancers, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a list of stuff, Trello makes sure you’re organized and on top of it all.
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You’ll know exactly what needs to get done, who’s going to do it, and what’s coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you’re working on. Use them solo — or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Adorn your cards with
• Checklists, to keep track of to-dos;
• Comments, to update your co-workers;
• Avatars, to see just who’s working on it currently; and
• Attachments of photos, videos, PDFs, and whatever else besides.
Well that’s all there is, so you better stop reading but wait there’s more. This app supports the Apple Watch, for getting things done on your wrist, in addition to a Today widget for creating cards from your notification center. The app also comes with full support for Apple Handoff, so you can go from creating a board on your phone, to adding cards to it on your tablet, to making checklists on your desktop – without breaking a sweat. One last thing: you can add cards and attach photos from any app that supports it, from the Share pane.
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists while waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you’re on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch from the store — it would look lovely in the living room, wouldn’t it?
What's New in Version 3.1.1
We've fixed some bugs and crashers, especially for all you iPad users.
Here's what happened in the previous episode:
• Easier-than-ever login: 1Password users, rejoice. You can now log into Trello without ever having to type your password. Simply install the 1Password app and tap the lock icon before you log in.
• iCloud Photos: you can attach photos and videos from iCloud onto a card! Cloud this, cloud that.
• Bugfixes: various design touchups for our non-English friends.
• Bugfixes, part two: board filtering should work much better with infinite labels.
• Awooga awooga: the app now emits a mysterious odor that compels you to rate us on the App Store. We are working to track down the source of this freaky aroma.
As always, you can follow us on the infrequently updated @steveplustrello Twitter account. Thanks for using Trello iOS!
Difficult login process
The app is difficult to log in from an iPhone. When you get the welcome email, it's unclear what you are supposed to do to see the boards you've been invited to, do I have to create a new account? Is one already made for me? The link takes you to mobile safari and not to the app. You can log in with safari but it won't deep link you to be logged in on the app as well. When the boards are downloading is says "no boards" not "loading". This app lacks polish. Joel I read your book, you can do better than this.
Trello has changed the way I do things by making tracking both fun and easy. I have found dozens of ways to track hundreds of things in my biz, personal life, and hobbies. Awesome. I'm so grateful I would pay for the gold plan even if it didn't have cool extras.
An app that truly improves your life
I rarely write product reviews ... But this the only "task management" app that I have found ... that truly helps you get your projects creatively organized. Most others are straight jackets .... This one is liberating and flexible. Very well done!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 12, 2015
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 72.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Fog Creek Software, Inc.
- © Fog Creek Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold$4.99
- One Year of Trello Gold$44.99