By Trello, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
"Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun."
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Work offline and boards will sync automatically when reconnected
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality
Well that’s all there is, so you better stop reading but wait there’s more. This app supports the Apple Watch, for getting things done on your wrist.
Trello is super optimized for the iPad Pro, with awesome keyboard shortcuts and tons of tweaks to take full advantage of the larger canvas.
Trello asks for the following permissions:
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards, assign photos as your avatar, and record videos for user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses the microphone if you attach videos to cards or record user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses your contacts to allow you to invite people to board by their email address.
Photo Library Usage
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards and assign photos as your avatar.
What's New in Version 4.1.0
Major features for 4.1.0
* A new home for every attachment in the paperclip button!
* New buttons at the top of card backs for labels, due dates, and members.
* You can now attach links to card backs.
* Attached cards and boards look like beautiful cards and boards rather than just URLs!
* Have a link, image, or text, in your clipboard? Trello will offer to attach it when you tap the paperclip.
* New emoji button, so get emojinal in card descriptions or type a colon and letters for options.
* Markdown (that’s fancy for formatting) in card descriptions works exactly like web.
The Trello app is more wedded to its data model than it is to streamlined user workflows. It eschews convenience. At the very least, I want quick access to cards with my face on them, across all boards. What I get on the home tab instead is a list of boards. Seeing everything I care about involves executing a cryptic search phrase over on the Search tab.
It's also more wedded to its lists and cards interaction model than it is to the platform. This means tasks like list management feel completely unfamiliar because the app has gone far afield of standard table views, to no apparent benefit. Force touch is entirely absent within the app. Navigating backward by swiping isn't universal. Everything is just a bit slow—especially when deeplinked in from a notification. It's all too foreign, dissatisfying, and unexpected. I bet a purely UIKit Trello app would be delightful.
Truly amazing, rock solid, any platform
I've used Trello for years on every project I do. From tech development to real estate development. From every case in my law practice to every day in my personal productivity practice. Everyone who works for and with me uses it. Trello is simply amazing. It works on my computer and idevices, auto syncs, even integrates with other apps thru third party software. Forget about using lists of things to do, apple tasks, or just typing lists in notepad. Trello gives you checklists (and more) on cards on lists on boards. And I have tons of boards. I run everything with Trello.
This app is simple and clean. It doesn't try to be distracting. It tries the opposite, in fact, and just works how you would expect it. It syncs perfectly with the in-browser client. The iOS UI is simply beautiful. The calendar power-up in the browser is really good for keeping track when homework, etc. is due.
NO ADS!!! They don't make you feel like a second-rate customer for the free version. That's a level of decency and awesomeness that I've seldom seen.
UPDATE: wait, this thing supports Handoff?! I can seamlessly switch from the iOS app to my Mac and back. So nice. So good.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 11, 2017
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 158 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Trello, Inc.
- © Trello, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold$4.99
- One Year of Trello Gold$44.99