By Trello, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
"Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun."
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Work offline and boards will sync automatically when reconnected
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality
Well that’s all there is, so you better stop reading but wait there’s more. This app supports the Apple Watch, for getting things done on your wrist.
Trello is super optimized for the iPad Pro, with awesome keyboard shortcuts and tons of tweaks to take full advantage of the larger canvas.
Trello asks for the following permissions:
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards, assign photos as your avatar, and record videos for user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses the microphone if you attach videos to cards or record user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses your contacts to allow you to invite people to board by their email address.
Photo Library Usage
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards and assign photos as your avatar.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
Trello for iOS 4.1.1 contains bugfixes and other improvements.
* Fixed a crash when you use unicode emoji in a numbered or
bulleted list on a card description.
Major features for 4.1.0
* A new home for every attachment in the paperclip button!
* New buttons at the top of card backs for labels, due dates, and members.
* You can now attach links to card backs.
* Attached cards and boards look like beautiful cards and boards rather than just URLs!
* Have a link, image, or text, in your clipboard? Trello will offer to attach it when you tap the paperclip.
* New emoji button, so get emojinal in card descriptions or type a colon and letters for options.
* Markdown (that’s fancy for formatting) in card descriptions works exactly like web.
I NEVER rate apps when promoted, but I LOVE THIS APP! It works across the board on browser, Microsoft App, and Apple App seamlessly. You can always access all the information that this program has helped you do. It’s incredible. If you have a team or a boss that tracks updates or information is handed off to team members or otherwise at different stages of the project, this app makes it happen with no fumbles. It is about to replace all my daily recap emails that I send to my boss at the end of my day. He uses my updates as a reminder to him to make sure he doesn’t forget, but even if it is to make sure that an employee is actually completing their work properly, the presence of this app completely removes that “micro-managing” feeling.
As a project manager, I am constantly asking a wide variety of people for things and then constantly following up. If I forget to follow up, then that blame is on me at the end of the day. This app lays the whole spectrum out for me and I don’t have to go digging in my email or set a ton of tasks that go off like ticking time bombs. Every step on every project is constantly in front of me and nothing goes unnoticed or forgotten if I have done my job and imputed the info.
The best task list and organizing app that exists
I work from my computer and a laptop doing web design, graphics design and online marketing for a series of clients. I used to be using apple Reminders for everything but it got so unorganized so fast. Trello is by far the best task list and organizing app that exists. I’m sure it’s great for teams and coordination but I have a lot of menial and diverse tasks on my plate at all times. Trello allows me to organize everything with due dates, checklists, categories, labels and a ton more. They also released a desktop app as well that syncs with your account. My productivity is through the roof and I find myself getting projects done long before their due dates. Don’t know how I did it before Trello.
Notifications Not Working
I really like the concept of Trello but right now, I cannot get it to notify me at all. I've checked the iOS Notification settings as well as Trello settings and made sure I have everything turned on and I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the whole app but I cannot get notifications to work at all. This is really problematic because I can't stop using the Reminders app until that's fixed.
Other than that, it would be amazing to have predefined actions that occur when a card is moved to a specific column. That would make this so much easier and more functional.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 26, 2017
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 152 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Trello, Inc.
- © Trello, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold$4.99
- One Year of Trello Gold$44.99