By Trello, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
"Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun."
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Work offline and boards will sync automatically when reconnected
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality
Well that’s all there is, so you better stop reading but wait there’s more. This app supports the Apple Watch, for getting things done on your wrist.
Trello is super optimized for the iPad Pro, with awesome keyboard shortcuts and tons of tweaks to take full advantage of the larger canvas.
Trello asks for the following permissions:
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards, assign photos as your avatar, and record videos for user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses the microphone if you attach videos to cards or record user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses your contacts to allow you to invite people to board by their email address.
Photo Library Usage
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards and assign photos as your avatar.
What's New in Version 4.1.4
Trello for iOS 4.1.4 adds support for iPhone X
An amazing app! I am a very organized person and crazy busy. Trello is exactly the app I needed to manage my professional and personal life at the same time! I needed something simple, synchronized with my computer and visual. Perfect. 4 stars because I feel that it could be improved for the way I use it: Trello as check list. I miss the option of checking card up easily. Anyway, I am still discovering the app and I love it!
Fantastic useful app.
This app allows management of disparate projects over distributed teams in a human friendly way. The free app is sufficient for normal use.
I do wish the business version (optional upgrade) was cheaper because per-person per-month adds up quickly.
Besides that, I have no issues.
Great organizer app
I like the different lists! I wish it would send completed task cards to other list tho so i know what step each of my contacts are on or if they have special orders. Also wish we could link with contacts on phone and auto transfer them to cards in app. More comments to come with extended use. Thanks!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 22, 2017
- Version: 4.1.4
- Size: 148 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Trello, Inc.
- © Trello, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold$4.99
- One Year of Trello Gold$44.99