Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
"Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun."
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Work offline and boards will sync automatically when reconnected
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality
Well that’s all there is, so you better stop reading but wait there’s more. This app supports the Apple Watch, for getting things done on your wrist.
Trello is super optimized for the iPad Pro, with awesome keyboard shortcuts and tons of tweaks to take full advantage of the larger canvas.
Trello asks for the following permissions:
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards, assign photos as your avatar, and record videos for user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses the microphone if you attach videos to cards or record user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses your contacts to allow you to invite people to board by their email address.
Photo Library Usage
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards and assign photos as your avatar.
We are thankful this year for all of you wonderful Trello users! Here are some updates to also be grateful for—the Trello app is now faster, with improved notifications and more:
- You no longer have to read the same update from your co-worker twice! When you mark your notifications “All As Read,” they are truly cleared from your list of unread notifications.
- It’s all about those little details: Card cover images will now adapt to the correct dimensions. Thin images are thin. Fat images are fat. And the snozzberries taste like snozzberries.
- Emoji reactions to card comments are now available to use right from your Home view, so you can send all the :) <3 without bouncing from board to board.
- We improved the speed of the app when you open a card or return to the app. Your productivity will be faster than ever!
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using Trello for about a month—for personal and project management at work. It’s best on a desktop, but the app is great too. The app feels a lot like the desktop version which is nice. Trello is flexible, with a simple interface, but has lots of power under the hood if you choose to use it. My boss likes it too, and I’m finally realizing my dream of having a shared company task list. This is definitely more than just a task list though. I’ve tried lots of productivity apps, and I like this one the best by far. Downsides: Desktop version does not work offline. Mobile does, so I use my tablet or phone as sort of a back up. I also wish it was a little quicker (less steps) to do some of the functions on the mobile app, especially to archive (delete) a card. You can drag it to a “done” list though and then archive all the cards in that list from time to time. That works fine, but once in a while I miss a checkbox style way of deleting that would be quicker.
The widget allows a pretty quick card add function for doing a quick GTD style item-to-inbox capture, but if that was streamlined even more (less steps) that would be great. All in all I really love Trello a lot and have recommended it to others.
I NEVER rate apps when promoted, but I LOVE THIS APP! It works across the board on browser, Microsoft App, and Apple App seamlessly. You can always access all the information that this program has helped you do. It’s incredible. If you have a team or a boss that tracks updates or information is handed off to team members or otherwise at different stages of the project, this app makes it happen with no fumbles. It is about to replace all my daily recap emails that I send to my boss at the end of my day. He uses my updates as a reminder to him to make sure he doesn’t forget, but even if it is to make sure that an employee is actually completing their work properly, the presence of this app completely removes that “micro-managing” feeling.
As a project manager, I am constantly asking a wide variety of people for things and then constantly following up. If I forget to follow up, then that blame is on me at the end of the day. This app lays the whole spectrum out for me and I don’t have to go digging in my email or set a ton of tasks that go off like ticking time bombs. Every step on every project is constantly in front of me and nothing goes unnoticed or forgotten if I have done my job and imputed the info.
So easy to use to organize most anything!
I use this to plan and organize my goals and task list for business as well as for personal financial planning ideas and moves. I also have it for the Grocery where my wife and I add items off a staples list and other lists to a needed items grocery list. I have a basket list so while I’m the grocery you just slide items off the need list to in your basket list until all needed items are off the needed items list. I can even add items from home while my wife is shopping. A great communication tool also with my siblings to coordinate care for our parents. It keeps everyone up to date. No more trading emails. The uses of Trello are limited by your imagination. My problem is I have a large number of Trello lists that itself is manageable with a means of looking at all cards coming due chronologically across numerous lists. Now, if I can keep my wife from adding to my to Do house maintenance list I would have more time to relax. Seriously, give Trello a try! It’s so easy to use you have no excuse if you want to be more organize and get things done, including planning.
- Trello, Inc.
- 134.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Trello, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold $4.99
- One Year of Trello Gold $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.