By Trello, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
"Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun."
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Work offline and boards will sync automatically when reconnected
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality
Well that’s all there is, so you better stop reading but wait there’s more. This app supports the Apple Watch, for getting things done on your wrist.
Trello is super optimized for the iPad Pro, with awesome keyboard shortcuts and tons of tweaks to take full advantage of the larger canvas.
Trello asks for the following permissions:
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards, assign photos as your avatar, and record videos for user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses the microphone if you attach videos to cards or record user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses your contacts to allow you to invite people to board by their email address.
Photo Library Usage
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards and assign photos as your avatar.
What's New in Version 4.1.5
Trello for iOS 4.1.5 contains bugfixes and other improvements.
Great tool for organizing just about anything
If you are lost in the insanity of task management, start using Trello and look on the internet for the myriad of examples of people using it effectively. The ability to visualize my task list by breaking it up into organized parts has helped clear my head and equip me to get things done. I’m no longer a “deer in the headlights” when looking at my tasks, because now I only look at the “In Progress” list. When I’m done with the task(s) on that list, I drag them to the “Done” list and then pull another task or two and drag them to “in progress.”
But the value of Trello goes way beyond task management. You can simplify any project, no matter the inherent complexity (I recently used it to organize our move to a new residence).
Pretty flaky starting out
Just started using this on an iPhone X. Several times, changes I made (especially reordering cards) would revert themselves before my eyes. If you accidentally press too hard and 3D Touch a card, it will be moved to the top of its list.
While writing this review just now, I switched back to the app to check something, and the list I just got through perfecting had the cards scrambled totally out of order. The app was slow to respond to touches for several seconds after switching back, too. So this is now a two-star review instead of three stars.
Only one issue
Make it where you can share a list and not the entire board. I would love to have the ability to share things without creating an entire board for everyone that I share with. Too many boards and thats an easy fix. Thanks
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 15, 2017
- Version: 4.1.5
- Size: 149 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Trello, Inc.
- © Trello, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold$4.99
- One Year of Trello Gold$44.99