Tremor Tracker displays real-time earthquake points on an interactive globe. Each earthquake is represented as a pin, and tapping them displays relevant data including magnitude, location, time, and tsunami warnings.
A range (last hour, day, week, or month) can be selected to display earthquakes which have happened in that time frame.
Earthquake data provided by the United States Geological Survey, Earthquakes Canada, Geoscience Australia, and the Royal Observatory of Belgium.
Thank you for supporting Tremor Tracker! This update includes the following:
1. The latest and greatest WhirlyGlobe-Maply technology. It responds slightly differently than the old one, but it works great. Try zooming out for a really distant view of the Earth!
2. A new feed from Belgium has been added. Take a look in the Belgium / Germany area to see quakes in that region.
3. Updated feed URLs and made adjustments to match data formats.
Please continue to share this app with your friends, as well as rate it on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Informative world wide..... and EASY to use!
Best graphical earthquake app
This application is easy to use and provides the best global graphical interface of any of the earthquake applications. It also allows you to easily toggle to check on earthquakes daily or even hourly. Perhaps the application title should be altered so that it comes up in a search of earthquake apps in the app store. Amazingly, this app is totally free and has no ads. Hopefully the developer will update this app to work with iOS 10 when it comes out. Thank you to the developer for providing such a nice app that is totally free.
Great app, simple to use and updated. Thanks
- Andrew Hoyer
- 154.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013 Andrew Hoyer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.