Trenìt! is the most popular app to search trains schedules and prices in Italy, available for all kinds of device: smartphone, tablet, laptop, pc.
- search Trenitalia, Italo, Trenord, Ferrovie del Sud Est and many other trains
- detailed infos about trains status, with the possibility of receiving notifications
- complete view of all types of available tickets
- possible to sort results by time, price and duration of the trip
- direct links to purchase tickets directly from the train companies
- list of all stops, with arrival and departure times
- map of the journey with all stops
- optimized for iPad (with dual-pane)
- possible to share the details of a trip (via email, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.)
On Trenìt! you can now find the best prices for the High-Speed trains, thanks to the brand new project AltaVelocita.it, which we just launched
Ratings and Reviews
The latest update does not work. There is a error that says “communication error” Help
It doesn’t work for Naples and sorrento
It doesn’t work for one way and small trips
Developer Response ,
Dear user, Sorrento is connected to a small local rail network, called Circumvesuviana, which is disconnected from the main rail network. You can find the official times here: http://time1.eavsrl.it/
Our app presents the information of the Italian national network. For any doubts, you can contact us directly at email@example.com otherwise we kindly ask you to update your review. Thank you for your understanding.
Fantastic! A must for train travel in Italy!!!
We used Trenìt! to plan our Italy trip both before and while we were in Italy. It worked perfectly!
The Followed Trip feature is fantastic, I'd often update a trip as we were on the train so we'd know when our stop was coming. This feature also informs you of any delays (or early arrival) of your train. That's so useful when you're waiting at the station since the only way you know your train is by time and track. Speaking of track, the app knows which track your train will be on, a fantastic feature at any station.
When planning, you enter your start, destination and time and the app accurately shows your choices with price, time and transfers.
One time, the app showed a better and cheaper train than the Trentalia ticket machine at the station, so we went to the agent, showed him the listing in the app and were able to purchase the ticket through him
We never used the purchase ticket feature (preferring paper tickets) so I can't comment on that.
The ads shown were unobtrusive and easily ignored.
Great app, a must for train travelers in Italy!
- GoBright Media Ltd
- 31.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2019 GoBright Media Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.