End-to-end encrypted file sync & sharing app that lets you store, sync and share files securely and easily.
Save your photos to a secure place, create memos about meetings for your team and access them in shared folders on the go – and be sure that no one can read your files besides you and those who you share with.
Tresorit uses built-in end-to-end encryption with zero-knowledge standards to guarantee the highest level of security. All your files are encrypted on your device before they are uploaded to the cloud, which means no one else can read them besides you, no hackers, no authorities, not even Tresorit’s IT admins.
Already a Tresorit user? Just download, sign in, and go!
• Create shared folders (tresors) with your friends or colleagues, access their contents securely on any iOS device
• Backup your photos in a secure place with end-to-end encrypted camera upload
• Keep control of your files by managing permissions
• Share files securely even with those without an account: send links instead of risky attachments
• Create favorite tresors, access and edit your files even when you are offline
• Protect your account with 2-factor authentication and app passcode to ensure no one has access to your tresors - even if someone gains access to your phone
• Say no for tracking: Tresorit for iOS accesses the least it has to. No location tracking, no access to your contacts
• Tresorit for iOS features the same end-to-end encryption and security as the desktop apps
• Make the most out of Tresorit by adding the desktop client as well (sync between devices, locations, access your files from all devices)
What do others say about Tresorit?
“One of the Best Cloud Storage Services that Protect Your Privacy” – LifeHacker
“There are several services that offer secure storage in the cloud, but Tresorit is definitely one of the best” – PC Advisor
• Support password suggestion on iOS 12.
• Performance improvements and bugfixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent worth the money, fast, revocable links
Wanted an application for storage of very important highly personal information. Wanted to be a able to share files temporarily with accountant and financial professionals. Wanted Internet access as well as iPhone access. Face ID feature works well on the iPhone X, and sending a revocable encrypted file link works perfectly fine with Safari. As long as the company doesn’t go bankrupt, I believe it is worth the extra money over its competitors. Uploaded all financial and important personal information as encrypted PDF’s thru macOS’s preview app which are then stored with zero knowledge and can be shared with a password encrypted link, double the safety. 2FA via text works as well perfect.
Their sync feature is worth the money.
The ability to sync every folder I have on my MacBook Pro is definitely worth the money. Plus the added security gives me peace of mind that my information is safe and not being sold to third parties. With Tresorit, I have almost no need for iCloud anymore. Another thing I love is the ability to add text notes from my phone to any folder I want. This new update has really improved the app overall, and I look forward to using this service for a long time.
A long awaited blending of iPad, Mac and cloud with security.
I use the iPad ever day in my work, generating multiple confidential files that need to be moved to secure storage for subsequent processing and archiving. Tresorit is fast and easy, saving me much time and bother - and with no worries about security. It's an excellent app and one of the smoothest, most seamless user experiences I've seen for quite a while.
Update: Tresorit works as flawlessly and seamlessly as you'd expect from the Apple environment. Five stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.