Drag between circles to create a bridge. Each circle needs some amount of bridges to fill. Fill all circles to win.
Trestle is a simple, beautiful game with hours of mind-bending puzzles. Based on Hashiwokakero, a Japanese puzzle similar to Sudoku, Trestle adds a delightful, modern interface and updated rules. If you’re a hardcore Hashi player, you’ll find all the puzzles you need in Traditional mode.
- Full challenge mode packed with 700+ levels. Beautiful and fun colors and animations mean new levels are never boring.
- Not challenged enough by challenge mode? Play unlimited in Arcade mode.
- Play on the go and at home with progress that syncs across your devices through iCloud.
- Adaptive user interface works great on all iPhones and iPads, including iPhone Xs, Xs Max, and iPad Pro.
- Built in timer to race the same level with your friends in Arcade, or challenge yourself to improve your time.
What people are saying:
- "Really brings the nerd out in me. Few levels in and I'm in love with this game already!"
- "Such a simple concept, but so addicting"
- "I sat down with it last night on my iPad and before I knew it I'd finished half the levels"
Like Trestle or got a bug to report? Our tiny company has a growing community at facebook.com/trestleapp, instagram.com/trestle.app, or twitter.com/trestleapp.
Hey everyone! Thanks for keeping up with Trestle - it's so encouraging to hear from you all about playing it on planes, vacations, etc! This version has a bunch of usability improvements and bug fixes which should hopefully make playing Trestle more fun. Specifically:
- Reminders about rules (no diagonal bridges, etc) were broken in 1.4.0. They're back now! These can always be turned off in settings.
- Zooming and dragging have been improved! You can now drag with two fingers to move the screen when you're zoomed in and never have to worry about accidentally drawing a connection. Hopefully this makes bigger levels easier to play. You can also zoom and drag at the same time.
- 384% more fun
Hope you enjoy this version of Trestle! Reminder: you can always reach out to me at twitter.com/trestleapp :)
Ratings and Reviews
Fun & challenging
Trestle has enough levels to keep me occupied and I like the modern/minimalist graphics. The levels start out easy but it didn’t take long for me to end up with one unfilled circle at the end, scratching my head. Would recommend for anyone who likes puzzles.
Relaxing but Challenging
This game is a lovely puzzle game that works with patterns and strategy. It is competitive only if you choose to make it so, and allows for that with a clock on each level and many levels to advance to or revisit. It is very rewarding.
Entertaining puzzle game
Sometimes it’s the simple games that are the most fun. The levels raise in difficulty at a reasonable pace and the puzzles are fun to figure out. Definitely worth getting, you’ll get addicted in no time.
- Noah Gilmore
- 38.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Noah Gilmore
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Level Set 3 $0.99
- Level Set 6 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.