By Allen Yee Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TRF Viewer is an iPad application for viewing thoroughbred past performances in the racing form format.
If you are looking for an iPhone/iPod Touch version, please check out my other app 'TRF Mini Viewer'.
It has the following features:
1. View each race in a racing form past performances format.
2. Handicap each race and pick the top three thoroughbred.
3. Display the tote board for the race track (Currently not working in iOS 7).
4. Show the results after the race is finished.
5. Current weather and track conditions.
6. Automated Scratches and Jockey Changes.
7. Printing the race card through AirPrint (Only availabe in iOS 4 or greater).
8. Emailing the race card in PDF (Only available in iOS 4 or greater).
9. Backup/Restore race card through iCloud (Only available in OS 5).
10. Allow the user to mark the thoroughbred on the racing form.
To mark the thoroughbred, double tap on the thoroughbred and use your finger to mark it. Double tap again to go back to normal state.
TRF Viewer uses the following data files in order to display the racing form:
* Brisnet PP Data Files (single)
* Brisnet PP Data Files (multiple)
* Brisnet PP Data Files (MultiCAPS)
* Brisnet PP Data Files (All-Ways)
* JCapper Data Files
* Post Time Daily Exported CDF Files
* TrackMaster Past Performance EXE Files
* TrackMaster Past Performance XML Files
Race card are not free and must be purchase separately. You can transfer the race card files through iTunes in the App's File Sharing section or iPad's Mobile Safari.
Please follow the download instructions after you press the '+' icon on the TRF Viewer's main screen.
*** Documented Analysis Results ****
TRF Viewer Analysis module predict the following races:
2011 Belmont Stakes:
* Animal Kingdom (509 pts)
* Ruler On Ice (488 pts)
* Shackleford (485 pts)
The winner for the 2011 Belmont Stakes was Ruler On Ice.
2012 Belmont Stakes:
* Paynter (507 pts)
* Dullahan (505 pts)
* Union Rags (485 pts)
The winner for the 2012 Belmont Stakes was Union Rags.
*** Currently, Tote Board is not working properly in iOS 7 ****
Good luck at the races!!!
Please send bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Icon Image Courtesy of Jeff Kubina
What's New in Version 1.5.8
* iOS 7 Compatible
* Bug Fixes
This is a WORTHLESS app... Not worth $0.01!!!