Connect to the Tri-City Herald newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Kennewick, Pasco and Richland in the Tri-Cities area of Washington. The Tri-City Herald and TriCityHerald.com report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Tri-Cities and the Mid-Columbia area. • View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Tri-City Herald opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The News Tribune app comes with complimentary web access to tri-cityherald.com, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first two weeks free. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the Tri-City Herald app, eEdition and tri-cityherald.com.
Your credit card will not be charged until after the two-week free trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We have fixed some small bugs
Ratings and Reviews
The app does not offer the ability to search and doesn't have all the articles as the print version. The online version at least has search capabilities. But it still doesn't have all the print articles. If all the articles from the print edition are there then how does one search for them? I'm searching for an article from yesterday's print edition but instead articles from 1-6 years ago come up.
This app needs work!!!
This app is terrible at times. I don’t understand why they don’t update their news feed on a consistent basis. It’s confusing when I go to read the mariner baseball scores and stories and a score for a days old game is still up. Definitely need to put some money into making this a better app. Eventually people will not want to read an actual newspaper they’ll just read it on an app and currently this app is terrible.
OK, but limited
Highlighted stories are good, but limited smaller stories, not searchable unless maybe you subscribe, and headlines are worded to give you very limited information. They may as well just number the articles and you can guess which would be of interested.
- McClatchy Interactive
- 65.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Tri-City Herald. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.