TrialDirector for iPad
By inData Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TrialDirector for iPad is a simple, easy to use evidence management and presentation tool. With TrialDirector for iPad, you can create a case folder, add exhibits to your case through a Microsoft OneDrive™, Box™, Dropbox™ or iTunes® account and interact with your evidence using annotation and presentation tools.
For a more professional and feature-rich experience, users can prepare exhibits in TrialDirector 6 (such as editing closed-caption video clips, pre-treating with annotations or creating workbooks) and export to TrialDirector for iPad for presentation.
* Create and manage multiple case folders
* Import a single file or an entire folder structure with exhibits from Dropbox
* Markup and annotate using some of the most popular tools from TrialDirector 6, including:
- Freehand writing
- Highlight and redaction
- Laser pointer
- Freeform drawing on a virtual whiteboard
- A variety of other shapes, lines and drawing tools
* Bookmarks for rapid call-up of key exhibits
* Ability to present and annotate two exhibits side-by-side
* Ability to freeze output on the external display while you prepare the next exhibit on your iPad
* Supports industry standard video formats, including H.264 up to 1080p, MPEG-4 and QuickTime
* Supports Retina Display
* Supports AirPlay Mirroring with Apple iPad 2 and 3 devices
* Present wirelessly using AirPlay Mirroring and AppleTV
* Import custom workbooks (ie opening, witness, closing, etc.) from TrialDirector 6
* Import closed-captioned video depositions from TrialDirector 6
* Import exhibits pre-treated with advanced annotations from TrialDirector 6
* Free telephone access to inData’s top-rated technical support team.
iOS 5.1.1 and higher required.
What's New in Version 1.6
Box Cloud Service Support
* TrialDirector for iPad has added integration for Box users to download their content into their cases. Box offers 2-factor verification for improved security. Additionally, you can export workbooks from TrialDirector for Windows to their Box Sync folders. The TrialDirector workbook content can then be downloaded into the iPad app via Box.
Microsoft OneDrive Cloud Service Support
* TrialDirector for iPad has added integration for OneDrive users to download their content into their cases. Additionally, users can export workbooks from TrialDirector for Windows to their OneDrive folders. The TrialDirector workbook content can then be downloaded into the iPad app via OneDrive.
New Swipe Gesture to Navigate Documents
* Swipe up or down within the item viewer to navigate to the previous or next document.
* The ability to detect dropped Wi-Fi connections during cloud service download has been improved.
* The ability to position callouts on external display on iOS 8.1 has been improved.
iOS 7 Document Display
* The document display width on an external display with iOS 7 has been expanded.
Improved Data Integrity when Cancelling Download from Cloud Storage Service into Existing Case
* You will now be prompted if you wish to keep existing data when downloading content from any cloud storage service into an existing TrialDirector for iPad case.
* The application stability when navigating documents with the page curl gesture has been improved.