TrialDirector for iPad
By inData Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TrialDirector for iPad is a simple, easy to use evidence management and presentation tool. With TrialDirector for iPad, you can create a case folder, add exhibits to your case through a Microsoft OneDrive™, Box™, Dropbox™, WebDAV or iTunes® account and interact with your evidence using annotation and presentation tools.
For a more professional and feature-rich experience, users can prepare exhibits in TrialDirector 6 (such as editing closed-caption video clips, pre-treating with annotations or creating workbooks) and export to TrialDirector for iPad for presentation.
* Create and manage multiple case folders
* Import a single file or an entire folder structure with exhibits from Dropbox
* Markup and annotate using some of the most popular tools from TrialDirector 6, including:
- Freehand writing
- Highlight and redaction
- Laser pointer
- Freeform drawing on a virtual whiteboard
- A variety of other shapes, lines and drawing tools
* Bookmarks for rapid call-up of key exhibits
* Ability to present and annotate two exhibits side-by-side
* Ability to freeze output on the external display while you prepare the next exhibit on your iPad
* Supports industry standard video formats, including H.264 up to 1080p, MPEG-4 and QuickTime
* Supports Retina Display
* Supports AirPlay Mirroring with compatible iPad devices.
* Present wirelessly using AirPlay Mirroring and AppleTV
* Import custom workbooks (ie opening, witness, closing, etc.) from TrialDirector 6
* Import closed-captioned video depositions from TrialDirector 6
* Import exhibits pre-treated with advanced annotations from TrialDirector 6
* Free telephone access to inData’s top-rated technical support team.
iOS 7.1 and higher required.
What's New in Version 1.7
*Implemented support for adding case items via a WebDAV account.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 04, 2015
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 34.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: inData Corporation
- © 2015 inData Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.