Organize and access all your evidence more efficiently, and present more effectively with the top rated litigation app on the App Store, TrialPad! LIT SOFTWARE has set the bar for developing the best in litigation apps, garnering awards for innovation and ease of use. Our apps been featured by Apple, and are loved by lawyers.
TrialPad has been honored with numerous awards, such as "The Best Trial Presentation App" with an A+ TechnoScore by LitigationWorld.
TrialPad is a full-featured courtroom presentation tool on an iPad. TrialPad makes it easy to callout sections of documents, highlight text, compare documents side-by-side, edit and show video clips, add exhibit stickers to documents, search document text, and much more. Don’t spend thousands of dollars on complex desktop software and hardware when you can have an iPad app that’s just as powerful, far easier to use, and a fraction of the price.
Watch our videos: https://www.litsoftware.com/videos/
Read published news and reviews: https://www.litsoftware.com/inthenews/
“The short review. Wow.”
“TrialPad offers the best parts of a full blown laptop/desktop trial presentation system in a simple-to-use package at a fraction of the cost.”
“These are incredibly sophisticated and useful apps that are in many ways more powerful than PC software costing hundreds of dollars more.”
“For anybody doing any amount of trial work...TrialPad is a must have application.”
“TrialPad is the perfect case organizer and presenter.”
“TrialPad is one of the most complete and high tech presentation systems designed for lawyers and it is available right on your iPad.”
“TrialPad...is the industry leader.”
• QUICK FEATURE SUMMARY •
• Full electronic courtroom presentation capability on an iPad
• Present wirelessly with Apple TV
• Add bookmarks to jump to specific pages
• Make multiple callouts from documents or depositions
• Highlight, annotate, redact, and zoom in on your documents
• Search for document names, or words within documents
• Present and compare documents side-by-side
• Add exhibit stickers to documents and mark them as admitted
• Create reports of all your evidence
• Edit video clips or take snapshots of frames of surveillance video
• Create Key Docs with saved annotations and callouts
• Take snapshots of annotated documents for closing
• Easily create separate case and witness folders
• File formats: PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF, Multi-Page TIF, TXT, video and audio files
• EASILY ORGANIZE AND PRESENT EVIDENCE •
Easily import multiple files from Box, Citrix ShareFile, Dropbox, WebDAV, or directly connected to your computer using iTunes File Sharing. Also import documents from email, Photos app, or other iPad apps. Then simply plug-and-play VGA or HDMI to present at mediation or trial, or use an Apple TV and AirPlay to present wirelessly!
Pre-annotate and organize evidence into witness or issue folders. Add exhibit stickers and mark documents as admitted. Create highlights and annotations on-the-fly, zoom in on important areas, create multiple callouts on-the-fly, or compare two documents side-by-side.
Designed, coded, and supported in the United States
Updated for full iOS 12 support.
Added Case Folder migration option for compatibility with next generation of app.
Various minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant App - essential for any trial lawyer
Essential app for every trial lawyer. No question. There is a learning curve to get your personal organization just right with folders, etc. but well worth the energy. I understand there is an update on the horizon with enhanced video tools - very excited about that since the current clipping tool is not very useful (hard to be precise). Also, I wish there were more annotation tools such as shapes and text boxes, so Ian, if you are reading this, please take note! Also, I wish there was a way to move multiple folders and docs around in the custom view, instead of one doc at a time. Gets tedious. I’m starting a massive medical malpractice trial in 2 weeks, and TrialPad (and Transcript Pad) are font and center in my preparations. Bottom line, TrialPad is fantastic and well worth the price.
This app is absolutely essential for a trial attorney. I cannot say enough good things about TrialPad. The program is absolutely magnificent for presenting documents to a jury in trial. It gives you complete command over the presentation of documents to the jury. But its utility goes beyond that. Trial pad is terrific for simply organizing the key documents in a trial or in a case for review, classification, and so forth. Typically I will have discovery documents in one folder the trial exhibits in another folder and of course, folders for each of the main witness examinations. This app allows an attorney to have his entire case on the iPad. The days of carrying a multitude of three ring binders are over. I would give this app six stars if I could.
Customer service does not exist
The app is great if you can figure out how to work it yourself. Customer service does not exist. You get an automated email response that doesn’t help. Manuel’s are very simplistic. So, if you can figure it out, great. If you can’t, there is no help and it becomes something just taking up space
Update: So - after an hour emailing customer service back and forth (because they absolutely refuse to help you another way) still can’t upload deposition videos to TrialPad. Next day, spent the entire morning (3+ hours) trying while emailing customer service - no luck. Continued on with customer support with Apple and the videographer and still can’t put videos on TrialPad. My assessment right now is it can’t be done.
It is disingenuous and unfair to say that we have no customer service after you exchanged over 40 emails with a support representative. Bringing videos into TrialPad is as easy a process as bringing in PDFs, and we're always happy to help anyone experiencing technical challenges. The iPad is an easy-to-use device, and TrialPad is designed to the the most straightforward way to present evidence at trial. We hope you'll reconsider your review after you are able to import and play videos, as is regularly done in TrialPad trials across the country.
- Saurian Communications, Inc.
- 81.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 LIT SOFTWARE, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.