Organize and access all your evidence more efficiently, and present more effectively with the top rated litigation app on the App Store: TrialPad! TrialPad has set the bar for the best in litigation apps, garnering awards for innovation and ease of use. TrialPad has been featured by Apple, and is loved by lawyers.
TrialPad is a full-featured courtroom presentation tool on an iPad. TrialPad makes it easy to callout sections of documents, highlight text, compare documents side-by-side, edit and show video clips, add exhibit stickers to documents, search document text, and much more. Don’t spend thousands of dollars on complex desktop software and hardware when you can have an iPad app that’s just as powerful, far easier to use, and a fraction of the price.
Watch our videos on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/litsoftware
(Also check out TranscriptPad, another award-winning iPad app to review, search, issue code, and summarize transcripts; and DocReviewPad, an easy-to-use iPad app to review documents, assign Bates numbers, generate reports, and create production sets.)
TrialPad has been honored with numerous awards, such as "The Best Trial Presentation App" with an A+ TechnoScore by LitigationWorld.
“The short review. Wow.”
“TrialPad offers the best parts of a full blown laptop/desktop trial presentation system in a simple-to-use package at a fraction of the cost.”
“These are incredibly sophisticated and useful apps that are in many ways more powerful than PC software costing hundreds of dollars more.”
“For anybody doing any amount of trial work...TrialPad is a must have application.”
“TrialPad is the perfect case organizer and presenter.”
“TrialPad is one of the most complete and high tech presentation systems designed for lawyers and it is available right on your iPad.”
“...given the attention to detail in the user interface, highlight readability, split screen feature, multi-callout functions, and the rest, [it's] certainly worth the cost of the app.”
“What’s really important is that TrialPad’s maker, Lit Software gets [lawyers]...”
“[TrialPad's video editing] is a killer feature…”
“TrialPad...is the industry leader.”
Read published news and reviews here: http://www.litsoftware.com/inthenews/
• QUICK FEATURE SUMMARY •
• Full electronic courtroom presentation capability on an iPad
• Present wirelessly with Apple TV
• Add bookmarks to jump to specific pages
• Make multiple callouts from documents or depositions
• Highlight, annotate, redact, and zoom in on your documents
• All the important tools found in a desktop presentation program, but also easy to use
• Search for documents, or words within documents
• Compare and present documents side-by-side
• Easily add exhibit stickers to documents
• Create reports of all your evidence
• Edit video clips, or take snapshots of frames of surveillance video
• Create Key Docs with saved annotations and callouts
• Have your expert mark up an exhibit and save it as a Key Doc for closing
• Easily create separate case and witness folders
• File formats supported: Adobe Acrobat PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF, Multi-Page TIF, TXT, and all audio and video file formats supported by iPad
• EASILY ORGANIZE AND PRESENT EVIDENCE •
Easily import multiple files at once, keeping your file and folder structure intact, via Box, Dropbox, Citrix ShareFile, WebDAV, or directly connected to your computer using iTunes File Sharing. Also import documents from email, Photos app, or from other iPad apps. Then simply plug-and-play to present at mediation or trial via VGA, HDMI, or wirelessly using Apple TV and AirPlay!
Pre-annotate and organize evidence into witness or issue folders. Add exhibit stickers and mark documents as admitted. Create highlights and annotations on-the-fly, zoom in on important areas, create multiple callouts on-the-fly, or compare two documents side-by-side.
Proudly designed, coded, and supported in the United States.
==== NEW ====
* Additional iOS 11 compatibility.
* New updated TrialPad User Guide in PDF format with hyperlinked table of contents (go to Help > User Guide).
* Added News button for important communications.
==== IMPROVED ====
* Sorting of pages by name then page number when imported from DocReviewPad.
* Removed built in screen recording feature since iOS 11 has Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls > Screen Recording.
* Various settings and user interface improvements.
* Feedback for new files to import.
==== FIXED ====
* Issue rendering black background when creating a Snapshot on certain iPad Pro devices.
* Issue with some PDF files not rendering correctly in the Preview window on certain iPad Pro devices.
* Issue with Pen tool turning off during use in some scenarios.
* Issue with Pen tool changing colors during use in some scenarios.
* Issue with thumbnail for video file not appearing correctly.
==== CONTACT ====
* Visit www.litsoftware.com to learn more.
* Contact us at email@example.com with any questions!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is absolutely essential for a trial attorney. I cannot say enough good things about TrialPad. The program is absolutely magnificent for presenting documents to a jury in trial. It gives you complete command over the presentation of documents to the jury. But its utility goes beyond that. Trial pad is terrific for simply organizing the key documents in a trial or in a case for review, classification, and so forth. Typically I will have discovery documents in one folder the trial exhibits in another folder and of course, folders for each of the main witness examinations. This app allows an attorney to have his entire case on the iPad. The days of carrying a multitude of three ring binders are over. I would give this app six stars if I could.
Bad Customer Service
I had the same kind of experience with Customer Support as did SAB2985. I had a trial starting in a week and contacted Litsoftware for help in understanding some features. The response that I received was that Litsoftware was a small company and someone would not be available to assist me for several weeks, long after my trial had started. The videos and manuals are basic and do not help in understanding how to integrate DocReviewPad and TrialPad and transcript pad. Note how Litsoftware attempts to malign SAB2985 for a valid complaint. You will pretty much have to learn this suite of software on your own.
I'm sorry you didn't receive the customer support you feel you should have. Your original support email seemed to be a procedural question about discovery responses and linking a response to an interrogatory, and that you wanted to speak to someone on the phone. Although we only offer email support at this time, we offered to schedule a call. While we'll continue to improve on our ability to schedule calls, we are well known for excellent email support. We encourage our users to contact us by email when we there is a question about any features, or to schedule a training session for deeper questions around best practices or procedures.
DO NOT BUY THIS VERSION
I have been TrialPad's biggest supporter for over two years but the latest version has a major bug that makes exported copies of the exhibits unusable (certain pages appear completely black or blank). I planned to use this program in a trial on Monday but when I reached out to the company, I didn't get a response and have had to purchase new products to get me through. I can't express how disappointed I am in TrialPad and the assistance I received from the company.
The major bug that this customer refers to is the fact that an exported report is not viewable in a third-party PDF desktop viewer application that she uses. This third-party software, on their own website, has a list of known issues displaying PDF files from Microsoft products, other applications, and even their own software! Reports generated by TrialPad are viewable in Adobe Acrobat, the most common PDF viewer, and developer of the actual PDF standard. We find it disingenuous for this customer to say that she did not get a response when we have been emailing back and forth for several days, and within those emails she stated that there is a simple workaround.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.