The TrialX Clinical Trials App enables patients and doctors to find relevant clinical trials near them and connect with the trial investigators in just a few taps.
Some of the key features of the app include the following:
1. Ability to search for trials matching a user's health condition, age, gender and other parameters
2. Automatic filtering of search results based on the user's most current location using the iPhone's in-built location services (a user can change the automatically detected zip code, if required). Or the App can be set to show results at a particular institution like Columbia University Medical Center, a feature that would enable doctors to find local institutional trials for their patients.
4. Display of search results in a List view or a Map view, with the results sorted by distance from the user's zip code. The Map view also provides directions to a particular trial site.
5. Enabling patients to select a trial of interest and connect with the trial personnel by using the 'Call Investigator' or 'Email investigator' buttons with all the information pre-populated for their convenience
6. Providing doctors the ability to select a trial for their patient and use the 'Refer Patient' button to connect the patient with a trial investigator, right at the point of care.
The App utilizes a constantly updated database of more than 17,000 currently recruiting clinical trials from ClinicalTrials.gov, our partner CenterWatch and registered sites/investigators on TrialX.com. The App is powered by the matching and connection technology of TrialX.com
We would love to get your feedback and suggestions. Email us at email@example.com or Tweet us @TrialX
iOS code updates
Ratings and Reviews
Provides handy information to look up studies for my patients. Highly recommended!
This was really useful!!
I was at my regular physician and he mentioned I shud luk into this as I have been looking at some new treatments for my aunt who has diabetes
Found it useful
Used it my practice a few times
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.