Triangle Draw - Pixel Editor
By Simon Strandgaard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Triangle Draw is brilliant for sketching logos. You can quickly create designs that can be used for branding on letterheads or on your website.
This app contains:
• Drawing app – with a 176x88 canvas; you have plenty of space for all kinds of symbols/logos.
• My drawings – provides you with an overview of all your drawings, where you can sort by date or by name.
• Rename drawing – to change the name, simply tap on the text just below a drawing.
• Export to PDF – you get the highest possible quality with vector graphics, that you can import into PhotoShop/Illustrator.
• Add to Photos – save the drawings as 2048x2048 png-file in your Photo album.
Features in the drawing app:
• Draw – use one finger to draw.
• Pinch – use two fingers to zoom in/out.
• Undo – if something goes wrong, then you can roll back to the moment just before it went wrong.
• Fullscreen – hide the toolbars and work without noise.
• Rotate – turn the canvas by 60 degrees.
• Move around – move the canvas by one column/row. The triangles wraps around the canvas edge.
• Mirror – flips the x axis or the y axis.
• Invert – white becomes black and black becomes white.
Thank you for your support. We hope that you like using Triangle Draw. Please send feature requests that you want in future updates.
Best regards from the triangle draw developer.
SUZANNE LABARRE / Fast co design
We're starting to suspect the iPad isn't just a device, but a wand that turns mere mortals into superhuman renaissance men. Case in point: Triangle Draw, an iPad app by Denmark's Simon Strandgaard that allows regular joes to create computer graphics that could pass for the stuff of professionals.
JORDAN MARKOWSKI / Trend Hunter
Triangle Draw is a fascinating iPad app that puts the capacity to create awesome logos in the hands of even the most unskilled of users.
Although the concept behind the app may seem simple, the room for creation is extensive and vast. Using acute or obtuse angles, Triangle Draw allows you to create retro gaming-inspired logos that have a minimalist, almost binary aesthetic. When it comes to creating something that fits in that very specific look, there is no app that's as user-friendly or dynamic as Triangle Draw.
DONNA BAXTER / YouTheDesigner
Top 10 Must Have iPad Apps for Logo Designers
Apart from the above mentioned apps there is Triangle Draw App which is the first of its kind providing the users an easy platform on which they can create new logos, typography and patterns using triangles. The designers also can keep a track of their previous creations and export the new designs to your email or to a photo album. Triangle Draw App can be of great help in creating stunning minimalist graphics.
JOHAN WALLÉN / MacWorld
Triangle Draw is a small drawing program where you can only draw with triangles. It sounds weird at first, but is actually really smart. It makes you thus no landscape paintings - rather stylized and abstract works. Triangle Draw are particularly good for sketching logos; Very quickly you turn up something that could adorn letterhead from any bank or airline. Basic facilities like fill, shuffle and mirror are also available for unexpected effects.
STAN LEE / Brand DNA
Somewhere out there in client land a marketing manager is playing with it on their iPad and wondering why on earth they would commission a designer to do what they can now do themselves.
What's New in Version 2.4.0
Now the delete, rotate, flip, share, add to photos, export to pdf, export to raw buttons work again.
Now supporting iPhone6 resolution.
Now supporting iPhone6+ resolution with 3x graphics assets.
Upgraded from iOS7 to iOS8.
Cool Design Tool
I really like this tool, makes you think differently about designing. Wish there were more features, such as guides, ability to export as vector with movable parts, easy way to clear the board.
I really love this app, yes I wish it was easier to clear the board, but you can do tons of things with it. I use it everyday.
This is a great app, but there need to be colors and a grid and a way to clear the board.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 14, 2014
- Version: 2.4.0
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Simon Strandgaard
- © Simon Strandgaard
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro version$0.99