Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Triatlas app contains the most detailed, speedy star chart available for smartphones and tablets!
- Stars up to mag 12.6
- Galaxies up to mag 15.5 (PGC). 37000 in total!
- 1200 planetary nebulae
- 1800 open clusters, all globulars
- Others: SH-2, RCW,LDN / Barnard
- Double stars whose main star is brighter than 11th magnitude (35,000 double stars)
- Variable stars whose maximum reaches the 12.5 magnitude (29,000 variable stars)
- Flexible Night vision mode
- Landscape-portrait mode
- Flip and mirror (Supporting telescope orientation)
- Chart-to-chart navigation using the black corners.
Based on the charts made by Jose Torres. Used with permission.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
iOS 8 ready
The Triatlas is one of my favorite sky atlases. I like having the app so I only need to print the 50 or so pages of the "A" set, and I can access the other two sets when I am outside with my telescope. I really enjoy being able to turn the brightness way down and turn on red on black to preserve night vision. After using it, I tend to wait a while before starting a new sketch for my eyes to get rid of the faint light.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 02, 2015
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 486 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DDQ
- © DDQ
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.