The Casper Star-Tribune provides continually updating news, sports and more local information in this application for Casper, Wyoming.
Now runs on the iPad® as well as the iPhone™ and iPod Touch®
• See the latest news, photos, and video on local topics including politics, sports and more.
• Share stories with your friends via email or Twitter
• Save stories to a reading list for offline viewing
• Receive notifications of breaking news
• Easily access the very latest news from broad categories
• Search through thousands of articles stored in the Casper Star-Tribune database
The app no longer requires a login to access a premium content section.
Branding, minor improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I used to rely on this outlet to get most my local news. This app is hardly anything but pop up ads. Plus any video posted to the app struggles to load. I try to watch a video trib has posted as a story and sometime I have to load it 5-6 times before it will play if it plays at all. Looks like I have to rely on K2 app. Runs much better without all the ads
Can’t edit my first review
App is a nightmare to use! I finally deleted it. It’s not worthy of even one star. Their email subscription is just as bad. Somehow my review ended up with 2 start. Tried to edit it back to just one, but 2 keeps showing up!
Since I am a subscriber to the Star Tribune, I wonder why there are ads at all in this app.
Also, even when the phone is muted, the ads play loudly.
- Lee Enterprises Inc.
- 19.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 Trib.com
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.