TribeHR for iOS
By TribeHR Corp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your pre-existing TribeHR employee, manager, or administrator account to access your core HR data from your iOS device.
You can use TribeHR for iOS to:
• Quickly access the company directory
• View upcoming events and PTO
• Request time off and review your subordinates' requests
• Recognize your colleagues
• Attach photos to peer recognition
• View and add comments to Kudos sent
• Keep connected with your team via the company newsfeed
What's New in Version 1.4.2
- Fixes a bug where posting a comment on a Kudos or Goal Completion wouldn't work properly.
- Fixes a rare crash when viewing an employee's profile
Includes all other features released in 1.4.0 (see below)
We've added push notifications! You can now choose to receive push notifications on your phone when someone gives you kudos, your supervisor approves your time off request, or someone comments on kudos you gave to a co-worker. Once you've updated TribeHR for iOS and signed in, you'll be able to configure your notification preferences on our website.
If you choose not to receive push notifications when you first update the app, you can always enable them in the TribeHR for iOS settings.
- Improved protection of your login credentials. We never have, and never will, store your TribeHR password on your iPhone.
- Improved protection of your privacy when sending crash reports and analytics data back to TribeHR
- We work harder to make sure everything is up to date when you want to request some time off
- We no longer immediately log you out if you try to start the app when you don't have access to the Internet
- Removed support for iOS 6 so that we can add new features more easily
- Improved performance when fetching the user directory
- Fixes several crashes and freezes on iOS 8
- If you change your email in TribeHR, you will be logged out of TribeHR for iOS
So much left out...
The TribeHR service website in full offers few features to begin with, but does well in what they offer This app offers even fewer features... Called 'core' features.
I'm hoping they update this app it to include the entirety of their desktop-full service features. For example, view my full account including notes, vacation/pto, and review status, et cetera...
For now, all it does is allow me to send a vacation request to my manager, send 'kudos' to coworkers and review coworker status (vacation, kudos and anniversaries).