Trick Bag Snowboarding Free
By Get Tricks Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Created by professional snowboarder Nick Hyne, Trick Bag is used by snowboarders from all over the world to help them progress, and give them the edge. Now it is your turn to get that edge - for FREE!
--------------------NEW and FREE--------------------
• SNOWNERD QUIZ - 20 Questions of Snowboarding Nerdness.
Rammed full of easy to use features, Trick Bag is bound to surprise you and show what you are really capable of in this incredible sport we call SNOWBOARDING.
Just like how using a shopping list makes shopping easier, using the Trick Bag makes learning tricks easier. The Trick Bag acts like a silent coach, but most importantly it’s actually FUN. Start on easy features and move your way up.
Trick Bag Features
• VIDEO CONTENT – In the FULL version of Trick Bag there are 96 different trick videos. In the FREE version here, you get 18 different trick videos and can easily upgrade to the full version at any stage.
All videos are exclusive to the Trick Bag App. If you are Regular, the videos will be shown in Regular. If you are Goofy, they will be shown in Goofy. This is key to helping you visualise each trick.
• RAILS – 10 trick videos and 5 different levels of progression from Basics to Spins In- Spins Out.
• JUMPS – 6 videos and 10 different levels of progression from Straight Air Grabs and 180s through to 720s and ONE FOOT 540s.
•GRAB CHALLENGE - Sick of spinning? Don't spin then!
2 of 12 detailed videos from Straight Airs to Canadian Bacons..Canadian what? The Grab Challenge requires no terrain park, no special set-up, nothing but a little bit of freaky deaky arm action and a wedge of snow to boost off.
• MY WISHLIST – Easily create your own trick wish list straight from the Rail and Jump trick lists. This is how real progression begins. You can then SAVE and NAME each wish list you create.
• MY LANDED LIST – This is where all of the tricks you have landed from the Trick Bag end up. It is an awesome way to see where all of your hard work has gone as your list expands.
• REPORT CARD – In here, all of the Rail and Jump tricks are broken into their levels - from Basics to Bonus. A score is given to show exactly how far through each level you are tracking. Ie. Regular Jumps – Basics - 4/6.
This is the FREE version but if you download the FULL version you get all of the above, plus the following:
-96 Trick Videos, yes 96 DIFFERENT trick videos to guide you and help you visualise each trick! 53 Rail videos, 31 Jumping videos and 12 detailed Grab Challenge videos!
• TRICK SCRAMBLE – Can’t decide which trick to try next? Put your faith in the ‘Trick Scramble’. You decide exactly which kind of tricks you want scrambled and the ‘Trick Scramble’ spits out an option.
• DOWNLOAD – You can download the trick videos right to your iPhone so you don’t need cellphone reception or Wi-Fi to help you visualise each trick you want to learn. This is ideal for up the mountain at your favourite feature or jump. To save you space on your phone, you can download as many or as few trick levels as you please.
• TRICK BATTLE – This is where you can take on your friends in a trick battle. It is set up just like a game of SKATE. You can customise the word, but if you don’t land the trick that is set by the Trick Bag – you get a letter.
Having video to guide you through each step of the way, the Trick Bag makes growing your trick list easier than ever.
By choosing to download and install this app you take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for any injuries, property damage, losses or death relating to the use of this App.
Start now and get stoked on making your way up through the levels. This is the beginning of YOU becoming a better snowboarder!
What's New in Version 1.1
If you are receiving this app update it is because you are one of the first people in the world to try Trick Bag Snowboarding! Congratulations on being rad.
To reward your awesomeness we have included a quiz in this update. In this FREE version you get the first 20 questions to nurse your snowboard nerdness.
Make sure you don't miss a thing and check out our Instagram account @trickbagsnowapp.
Amazing app worked really well. I was once like you looking for a good app to see tricks to master. Get this app it's amazing
Been wanting to find something like this forever! Came across a video on YouTube
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 18, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Get Tricks Limited
- © 2012 Get Tricks Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.