Simply get the ball in the box. How hard can it be?
Trick Shot 2 - Infinity brings brand new challenges and a fully featured level creator to build, play and share your own levels, in fact, every level in the game was created using the built in editor!
- New levels
- Share levels, replays, screenshots and stickers
- Create, play and share your own levels
- An ever expanding range of objects and mechanics to build with:
- Power connections
New levels and optimisations
Ratings and Reviews
Played through the first trickshot game getting perfect on every level so getting into this one is a blast! Best game to kill some time—keeps me busy! The trial and error is very rewarding once you clear a level on perfect. The workshop feature is just fantastic. It’s really fun to create your own levels. Hope to see more items added in the future! One question though, after creating a level of your own, how do you share it with other people within the game? All I can do is share it via text message and all the other message apps. Maybe I’m being confused and thinking that there is a way to play other creator levels within the game itself and that possibly wasn’t the intention. Nevertheless, keep with the good work Jonathan!
Lost my progress?
Not sure what happened, was trying to beat level 12 and hit the red target and the screen flashed and all the levels reset... had fully beat the first world, including getting the targets in all and perfected the second world and was working on getting the targets.
Still an awesome game, don’t like that there are IAPs now, but just as good as the first so I don’t really mind beating the levels again. Hope it doesn’t happen again though.
Edit: wrote this review and when I went back all my progress was there again except the very first level didn’t have a red flag. Resetting multiple times didn’t fix it so idk what made it come back.
Edit 2: definitely some bug with level select and progress. Sometimes can’t select a different world and if I try to scroll through the levels to get there it says complete previous level, which I already have. Also, iPhone X gets hot when playing and saving a replay doesn’t seem to work, or at least I can’t figure out where replays go because they aren’t under shared.
I bought it for the cheap price and thought I’m going to regret this, but no, it’s amazing, there is a lot of level but I wish there were more because I beat all of them in a matter of hours😝. One thing that could be improved is a tutorial on how the create your own level works, I figure out all the parents, and connections, etc. but I took a while. Over all a great game would recommend to anyone who has some time to pass.
- Jonathan Topf
- 257.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Programmer Art Limited 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Coins $1.99
- 100 Coins $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.