Trickster LITE version with 10 cards
Get the full version for all 250 cards and regular card updates. Only one of you will need the TRICKSTER Full Version, which includes all cards and updates. When he*she creates the game, everyone - including the LITE players - can enjoy the unlimited fun of the game.
Who of your friends knows you best? Who finds out which answer is tricked and which is true? How can you characterize yourself as creatively as possible? Who is the Trickster?
The Trickster game principle:
- All players see an incomplete statement on their smartphone, for example "If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would be the first...".
- From the point of view of the trickster, the players must now complete it in such a way that they put themselves in the best possible position and answer as if the trickster had written this answer.
- Once everyone has typed in their answer, the display will show all the suggested solutions, including that of the trickster, which has to be guessed.
- Now each player guesses which of the statements he*she thinks the Trickster has written. Then the game is resolved.
- Points are awarded to any player who has correctly guessed the Trickster's statement. Points are also awarded if the player's own suggestion has been made. The trickster gets points if his answer was guessed by at least one other player.
Who knows you best? Who finds out which answer is tricked and which is true? How can you characterize yourself as creatively as possible? Who is the Trickster?
- Flying Potato Entertainment UG haftungsbeschrankt
- 20.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Flying Potato Entertainment UG haftungsbeschränkt
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.