=== Christmas Limited Offer: 50% Off! ===
Get ready to take the addictive quiz and find out if you are a GENIUS or not, and enjoy the brand new Christmas theme with snowflakes, gifts and new soundtrack!
Tricky Test 2 Pro: Genius Brain is a whole new free puzzle game with a series of tricky brain teasers and absurd solutions that you will never ever think of - the goal of this trivia game is not to be tricked; each of the brain teasers is unique and pushes your creative thinking to the limit. If you have 140 IQ points remaining after finishing this quiz, you will be pronounced a genius! Be careful, your Facebook friends may pop out anytime during the IQ quiz and tease at you!
- "101 Tricky & Mind-blowing Brain Teasers″ - new questions added regularly!
- "Find Out if You’re a Genius″ - An IQ test that includes memory, logic and most absurd teasers!
- "Test Your Friends Mode" - select hardest questions to test your friends’ IQ!
- "Fun for All Ages" - best trivia game for family & friends’ gatherings!
- "Tap, Shake or Kiss your Phone?″ - Nothing’s impossible, brain it on!
Pro version includes:
● 1,000 Free Coins
● All Clues & Solutions Available
● No Ads
"The most obvious answer is usually wrong. Think outside the box!"
Ratings and Reviews
No different than free version
This is a great game, but there is no benefit from buying the game verses the free version. You still have to let the same ad play out for 30 seconds to get more coins- very poor marketing. We get that you want us to buy the game in the ad after the first time- having it play over and over does not want me to have it more- it actually causes me never to want it.
Don't buy it waste of money
This game is a fun and challenging game but don't waste your money buying it. One reason is if you get the original trickery test game, it's the same questions. Two you can only play it once. And three it says that my IQ Is 472, that's not even possible. If you would like to get this game get the original and don't waste your money like I did.
Cannot play game more than once
The game is quite fun and challenging, but once you finish the test, you can't play it over again. You pay $ to only play it once. It's also pretty much the exact test as the free Tricky 2. Waste of money. If they allowed continual play, I would rate higher.
- Chien Ming Liang
- 134.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © All Rights Reserved, Orangenose Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Coins $2.99
- 100 Coins $0.99
- 300 Coins $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.