Trico is a web development environment optimized for iOS and iPhone.
This app focuses on "one-handed programming".
* Preview on the built-in web browser.
* View console or error logs.
* Publish to the cloud (Trico.bornneet.com).
* Explore and download pages created by other users.
* Duplicate projects.
* Syntax highlighting.
* Suggest keywords.
* Escape HTML strings.
* Line numbers.
* Search and replace in a file.
* Set the editor theme.
You can start programming without a laptop.
Let's hello world!
Fix some bugs on iOS 8.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app
The only thing missing. is a import function
Along with python support. Also the app keeps crashing when I copy and paste.
This app is great except for one thing. After you stop typing in the code and close the keyboard, it won't let you scroll down to see the code that isn't on the screen. This makes it so you have to do the whole thing without closing out of it. Other than this problem, the app is great.
- Tatsuya Tobioka
- 8.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Tatsuya Tobioka
- In-App Purchases
- Trico Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.